McGill Student Apartments
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews McGill Student Apartments Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... we both thoroughly enjoyed our trip, we are happy to be returning to our homes, our family and our friends, and, even our work, feeling like Dorothy that "there's no place like home," especially in New England, we agree! In addition, our flights to Montreal and Boston of under five hours and just over one hour, respectively, were a mere hop, skip and a jump in comparison to our earlier train rides. These offset our disappointments with ...
... way, dining in the areas finest outdoor eateries,catching all of the World Cup matches and imbibing as if it might be the last chance ever. We strolled along the old town cobblestone streets taking in the sights and sounds, walked the waterfront and took cue from the locals and lay in the grassy park soaking in the sun and peacefulness of the day.
The following morning good friends, Becca and Andy, arrived in town making the trip from Ottawa to see us. Once again we ...
... enjoying the constant thrum of the 20 – 30 or so drummers.
From here we headed up into the Mont Royal Park which is a large hill, summit at 233 meters, which affords great views of the city. We climbed and climbed, made our way up stairs and eventually made our way to a viewing balcony and took some great shots of the Montreal skyline (see photos). There is a law in Montreal that no building can be taller than the Mont Royal summit ...
... br> Then finally, after a whole week of sun and sand and total relaxation, it was time to go home.
What a trip. And what a learning experience. Let me share with you a few of the more important points I learned along the way, mostly specific to our resort:
- The Catalonia Yucatan is better than the Catalonia Riviera Maya. It's advertised as the "little sister" resort, but the rooms are cheaper, the pools aren't as crowded, the buffet ...
... as BMC, Orica Green Edge, Sky, Astana and many more. We continued walking through the beautiful old town area, past churches and the city hall while following the 12km route the cyclists were looping around 17 times. Near the start/finish area of the race there were lots of promotional stands. We scored some free lattes from the McCafe stand and free uncle bens rice packets from the uncle bens stand. We also gained a program of the Grand Prix cycling event and found out ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!