McGill Student Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews McGill Student Apartments Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... again to go for that walk. It was interesting to note the stained glass windows depicted the foundation of Montreal rather than biblical scenes.
Fall is definitely on the way as we were greeted by a brisk breeze as we emerged from the church. We lit 2 candles, one for Mum and the other for Gary's Dad who sadly passed away 2 days before comp at Worlds.
We followed the walk down Rue Saint-Jacques, with banks and business HQs and of course the most expensive hotel in ...
... imagine, the view was unbelievable. Quick pose for a group photo and back on the coach. Next it was a short bus ride to the inner city, some of the group were going to wander about, the rest of us were off on a jet boat ride. Now jet boat is not the word to use. A jet boat ride to me is getting a little wet, small amounts of water, quick turns and high speed. This one was large multiple waves hitting the boat one after another, large amounts ...
Hello again First, thank you to all of you who leave me comments. They have been wonderful. But until today I thought I could write you back. Apparently this program doesn't allow that. So please know that I am enjoying your comments even though you don't hear from me. Also, please don't feel that you have to read the entries. It is fun to be able to share with you ...
... north of the city center. We visited the incline tour which has the world's record for the tallest building at the steepest angle. This is where the 1976 Olympic flame was located. We also toured the Biodome which is located next to the incline tour and houses four ecosystems with plants and animals. ...
The trip home was long but uneventful. We are on an older Air Canada Boeing 767 which has not been reconfigured to squeeze out the last remaining inches of leg room which made the trip considerably more comfortable.
We are sitting near a window on the North side of the plane. Our route takes us ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!