McGill Student Apartments
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Søndag den 25/7 tog vi bussen fra Quebec og ankom 2½ time senere til Montreal. Med hjælp fra de lokale fandt vi endelige frem til McGill Residence - Solin Hall, hvilket lå i den østlige del af Montreal - temmelig langt fra det forventede sted.... Så langt så godt...:-) Dette blev vores logi for de næste 5 dage.. Rent og pænt, men ærgeligt at kø …
... It was truly magnificent giving the history of how the settlers came over from France to Ville Marie as it was called firstly and now called and pronounced Moreal. We could certainly picture the wedding of Celine Dion in the vast Cathedral with it's 3,000 guests!!! The floor slopes dramatically so everyone can ...
... leaving. It's deafening and as I flail around in the darkness trying to find it I wonder if they've delberately, sadistically done this as an early morning gift to their unsuspecting successor. I manage to switch it off and settle back down but, oh, the curse of the snooze button! I have merely delayed by ten minutes another reveille which could wake the dead. I resolve to tell the manager that he should instruct his house-keeping staff to check every damn ...
We spent most of the day pottering around the beautiful city of Montreal in Quebec. The highlight of the day was visiting the Notre Dame Cathedral and learning about the founding of the City of Montreal.
After a late lunch we then visited the 1976 Olympic Complex which included the Olympic Stadium (now complete with domed roof) and the swimming and diving pool centre. The pool looks pretty much how it did in 1976 according ...
Fall is incredible in Canada...
The colours are amazing, I don't remember ever seeing a leaf as red before! And it's so breathtaking seeing the trees all lined up in a row, from green to red. And then seeing the leaves on the ground all mixed up like an accidental work of art!
Montréal, despite being a big city, is also full of parks. My first experience was the Botanical Gardens, of which I only visited a tiny portion (that being the free portion), and ...
TripAdvisor Reviews McGill Student Apartments Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!