McGill Student Apartments
TripAdvisor Reviews McGill Student Apartments Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... us to a true Jewish deli experience complete with a long line in the rain for their famous smoked meat sandwich. The rain washed out most of our plans of exploring and we opted for a local pub with a World Cup game on. We bid goodbye to our friends and relaxed the rest of the evening each taking advantage of the jacuzzi tub onboard while it lay unused.
The crew enjoyed a night out together at Cirque de Soleil, Montreal being it's birthplace, the newest ...
Another fine, sunny day, with the temperature at -17, feels like -23, when we left home around 11am. Crackling nostrils again. Had to buy another 3 day bus/train pass for $18, and we certainly get value from these cards. There is snow in the parks, but it has been cleared off the main roads, so it is easy to get about. The locals are undeterred by the cold, but we tourists can't stay out much longer than 10 minutes. Waiting for the bus can make us chilled to the bone. ...
... The tower is an impressive construction but not particularly pretty.
Just by coincidence I happened to be wearing my London 2012 t-shirt which I thought funny as I was at the 1976 Olympic Park.
After the Olympic Park we headed to the downtown area of Montreal on the Metro. We wandered around and saw Rue Crescent which is very lively with bars and restaurants. We did a bit of window shopping and popped into the Oakley store which was ...
Et tout le reste: and all the rest...
Après toutes ces années, de nouveaux changements dans ma vie m'éloignent du Canada. J'espère que ce ne sera pas définitif, mais pour le moment je ne sais pas ce qu'il va se passer donc j'ai préféré faire un tour d'honneur et essayer de revoir un maximum d'amis avant de partir.
Avant de prendre une pause à Vancouver je suis donc passé par ...
... at least try to stay within budget. (For those who are curious, I came in about $200 over budget on this trip, which, all told, wasn't so bad, considering.)
- Souvenir shopping. I limit this as much as possible when I travel. Sometimes I buy the occasional item, but in general, I force myself to ask "how will I get this home?" and if it's going to be any kind of hassle, I skip it. On this trip, ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!