TripAdvisor Reviews Martta Hotelli Helsinki
Travel Blogs from Helsinki
- After an extremely long night (12 hour flight) and the most uncomfortable sleep I have ever had we arrived into Helsinki and the local weather was -2 degrees
- We went through security and I had to dispose of my 7th toiletry item since leaving Brisbane and we then made our way through passport control and waited for our ...
... church is carved out of solid granite rock by 2 architect brothers in 1969. It has copper cupola rising above the curved rock walls and copper pipe organ. With so much to see Kelly went to the Museum while Fay proceeded in to the Church. We went further on the hop on bus spending time in Senate Square (designed by Karl Engel) with the Lutheran cathedral of St Nicholas beside it, walking down the cobblestone street to Kauppatori Market Square on the water. The ...
... the Senaatintori (or Senate Square). The Senate Square is the oldest part of central Helsinki and we were immediately stuck by the beauty of the main cathedral that anchors the square on one side. We then headed over to the Kauppatori Market Square, situated right on the water front and wandered through stalls that sold fresh produce, local seafood and all kinds of handmade Finnish goods and souvenirs. ...
This morning, I woke up to the sounds of jackhammers outside the hostel window, which is always fun when you're a bit hung over. Ah well, nothing some coffee couldn't fix. We went to the deli around the corner for some brunch, and I had what they referred to as a salmon bagel, which was actually smoked salmon with tomatoes and cream cheese on a black bread type baguette. Pretty close to a Montreal breakfast, actually, except for the bagel part.
We arrived at Helsinki at 10 a.m. which left us with a nice sleep in and the chance to have both breakfast and lunch before we left the ship to explore Helsinki. The Monty Python song "Finland" kept running through my head (Finland, Finland, Finland…You're the country for me) as we caught the shuttle bus (the ship was docked several km outside of the town centre, so walking was out of the question) into town. We had two destinations in mind for our exploration, ...
Other places to stay in Helsinki
Taka-Töölö, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- If modern is your wish
- Excelente ubicación, personal agradable
- Excellent location, friendly service
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- A bit over price
- Fantastic Hotel in a Fantastic City
- Fantastic hotel!...
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $120
- No towels in a EUR 169,-- room
- Very Nice Hotel for the money
- OK Hotel
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- A truly wonderful hotel.
- OK for one night!
- Highly recommended
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $126
- Perfect location, adequate hotel
- Loved the Marski
- Very average
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $159
Pasila, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $100
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $141
- One of the Best
- Fantastic time!
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $118
- Love this hotel
- Slightly above avarage 3 stars
- Great Location, Great Service
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Friendly Staffs
- Excellant hotel
- Excellent service perfectly located
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- Good value for money hotel
- Terrible breakfast
Kampinmalmi, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $132
Ullanlinna, Helsinki | 5 star hotelfrom $184
- Loved the Kamp!
- Great Experience, except for service in the bar
- Scandinavia's Best!
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Fantastisches Holiday Inn
- Modern and central
- Fantastic Holiday Inn
Keskinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $121
Keskinen, Helsinki | 5 star hotelfrom $119
- Good location, dated rooms
- The other Helsinki Hilton
- Passabile, ma non fantastico
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Great rooms for great price in great location~
- We had a great stay at the Helka
- Very nice
Kampinmalmi, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $159
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $159
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Not so good as they say!
- PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! LOTS OF ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND EXCELLENT FRIENDLY STAFF!
- Loved GLO!
Vironniemi, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $93
- Buena relación calidad-precio en el Hotel Arthur de Helsinki
- Nice city-hotel
- Ich warte auf wiedersehen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vatican City, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Great hotel with good prices
- Very nice design hotel
- Hätte nicht besser sein können
Vironniemi, Helsinki | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Preis-Leistung und Lage großartig
- Great value and location
- A very nice hotel
Veromaentie 1, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Eteläinen, Helsinki | 3 star hotelfrom $105