Marroad Inn Kumagaya
TripAdvisor Reviews Marroad Inn Kumagaya
Travel Blogs from Kumagaya
... Palace, but only on the outside as it was closed on Mondays apparently. It was really nice and I love the Japanese style buildings. Both this one and the Meiji Shrine was burnt down in world war II but rebuilt again. Then we went back into the city to check out the shopping district of Ginza. All the big designer labels were there and Claudia was so happy when she found Vera Wang's wedding dress collection and I am ...
... salad (no sauce, only olive oil, salt and vinegar).
Snack a cup of basic yoghurt (no sugar or some other additives, just basic model yoghurt).
200-250 grams baked (grilled) fish and salad. When you are chaotic to
cook, than purchase a can of tuna in brine, be mindful to shop for
fillet tuna, not tuna chunks.
night time boil 5 spoons of rice with seasonings and salt. Put it inside
of a box or smaller ...
... is famous for its pounds managing
properties. Jambula dissolves the surplus fats and gets them properly
used during the overall body. Consider four leaves within the jambula
plant and soak them inside of a glass of h2o overnight. Within the
morning, discard the leaves and drink the water on an empty tummy. If
you do that every day, then you definately will find a constructive
reduction as part of your fat in about three months ...
... tomorrow morning, and an earache is definitely not something I want to experiment with on an airplane. That's why last night, I stopped by my medical clinic after work.
If you're registered with the national health insurance in Japan, it covers 70% of all medical costs, including dental care, and you pay the other 30% up front. Medication seems ridiculously cheap to me. Then again, I'm lucky enough to very rarely get sick, so ...
... liked you to see, namely the earthquake map (imagine it as the weather map but with the numbers indicating the force of the quake instead of the temperature) and the pollen map. Hay fever season has been particularly bad this year, and last week my part of Tokyo was bright red on the map showing the level of pollen in the air. In case you were wondering about all the face masks in my pictures of crowds, they're to protect the wearer from pollen, not radiation!