Radisson Ontario Airport

Address: 2200 E Holt Blvd, Ontario, California, 91761-7671, United States | 4 star hotel
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.


This 4 star hotel, located on 2200 E Holt Blvd, Ontario, is near Ontario Mills and Graber Olive House.
Map this hotel


View all amenities



        • Swimming pool
        • Restaurant
        • Bar/lounge
        • Fitness/Health center


        • Free High-Speed Internet
        • Wheelchair accessibility
        • Free parking


        • Suites


        • Shuttle bus service
        • Room service
        • Business Services

        TripAdvisor Reviews Radisson Ontario Airport

        2.50 of 5 stars Fair

        Travel Blogs from Ontario

        Hollywood Museum

        A travel blog entry by tarajayne7 on Jun 20, 2015

        Hannah was sick today so we went to the doctors. After that we tried to go to the Dolby theatre but they were not doing tours so we missed out on it altogether. After that we went to the Hollywood museum which I didn't really like. It was kind of boring and not that exciting to see. Supported homosexuality a lot ...


        A travel blog entry by cartmans on Apr 22, 2015

        16 photos

        Today we went to the happiest place on earth that's right, Disneyland hooray! The fist ride that we went on was the big mountain railroad it was an awesome ride going super fast with sharp turns, crashing into TNT and going down steep drops. The next ride we went on was the Star Wars ride which had a huge queue but it was ok because there was heaps of funny things to entertain us with, I think mum could have stayed in that queue all day. ...

        When you wish upon a star!

        A travel blog entry by mark.heard on Apr 06, 2015

        6 photos

        ... old man" - I'm not but there were just so many people, you were standing in a line for perhaps 80% of the day. The other 20% was on the ride, the show or eating. Not being a rides person I do like the shows & walking around & looking at the themed areas. We are heading back tonight for another show & then the ...


        A travel blog entry by tatpak on Oct 28, 2014

        3 comments, 18 photos

        ... either. If we could just get the boys to synchronise their pee visits, and stop Sam from peeing every 5 minutes, we'd all be better for it!! :-) We finished off the day by riding the monorail from Tomorrowland out to the Downtown Disney area, put our names down at ESPN Zone for some tea and afterwards went upstairs to do some "Timezone" type gaming. Bit earlier night tonight!! Sam says..... To George: my trip has been good To Mia T: I have been good ...


        A travel blog entry by blacks_blog on Sep 25, 2014

        1 comment, 27 photos

        ... in the dark - that was fun! Again lots of detail and effort in the presentation everywhere. Just amazing!

        The kids did a bit of shopping (or looking) and then we decided that we should start to make our way back to our hotel. By the time we got back to the shuttle we had spent about 11 hours at the park for the day, think we got our moneys worth. Although I have already decided we won't be back tomorrow - I need a rest!!