Des Moines Marriott Downtown
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Breakfast Available
- Refrigerator in room
- Indoor pool
- Wireless internet connection in room (surcharge)
Photos of Des Moines Marriott Downtown
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Des Moines Marriott Downtown
Travel Blogs from Des Moines
... must have jumped right off the belt! Here, let me help and put it back onto the highway of never seeing luggage again," and placed it back on the belt. Thanks, American Brown Pony.
I said to United Brown Pony, "Um, my bag is leaving." She shot after it again, rescuing my bag and placing the new ticket on it. After both bags were tagged and out of sight, she handed me four luggage tag receipts. "I only had two bags," I said. Looking confused Brown Pony took all ...
- Woke Up to my car almost being towed - Argued with a gentleman that i was allowed to be there -Got in my car and peeled out -Got a speeding ticket about 3 minutes out -Started Loathing this trip -Got to Des Moines -Mother called saying there was a family emergency -Had to cut the trip short but still having all the requirements for the ...
... heart race
- I worry the long flight will drive me crazy and make me restless to the point of a near panic attack
- I'm afraid of not finding my pre-paid taxi to get me to the hotel
- I'm scared of feeling homesick and crying
- I worry I will be too cold at night
- What if there isn't enough water pressure to wash my hair?
- I'm afraid of getting ...
After returning to Iowa, we first stopped for gas ($31.16) and we shopped at a nearby food store named Jung's Oriental Food Store. Be bought water, chips, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy for a total of $27.35. We visited Gray's Lake Park where we camped for 2 days and enjoys natures company. ...
When arriving at a Chevron to fill $34.85 of gas, we noticed that our Volkswagen was dripping oil so asked where to find the nearest mechanic. A lady told us to head up north and in 12 miles we would arrive at Buck's car shop. As I was driving down the countryside at night, the Volkswagen's engine failed and we were stranded in the middle of no where. Buddy tried ...