Maplehaven Motel

Address: 7770 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, Ontario, L2H 1H1, Canada | Hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This hotel, located on 7770 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, is near Oh Canada Eh Dinner Show, IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls, Lundy's Lane Historical Museum, and Niagara Falls Brewing Company.
Map this hotel
       

    TravelPod Member ReviewsMaplehaven Motel Niagara Falls

    Reviewed by linguist91

    Maplehaven Motel

    Reviewed Oct 31, 2011
    by (3 reviews) Pittsburgh , United States Flag of United States

    I suppose at about 5 miles from city centre and sleeping 4 of us in a room, you get what you pay for for $80CAD. It was dank, moist and old. At least there was free parking.

    This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.

    TripAdvisor Reviews Maplehaven Motel Niagara Falls

    2.50 of 5 stars Fair
     

    Travel Blogs from Niagara Falls

    Last day blues

    A travel blog entry by priceys_0n_t0ur on Aug 27, 2014

    5 photos

    ... them and get to know Paul and
    the kids- we feel part of the family now and just hope that it won’t be another
    20 year before we see them again. Hopefully
    we’ll be able to show them around Cornwall very soon.

    There was time for a final bit of site-seeing before our
    flight, so we drove to Niagara to the biggest waterfall of the trip so
    far. Nick and I have seen the falls
    before (back in the day ...

    The transformation

    A travel blog entry by generalm on Jul 17, 2013

    ... false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" ...

    NIAGARA FALLS

    A travel blog entry by jdboy on May 14, 2013

    29 photos

    ... wooden walkways which you can walk around. I assume that's why they called them walkways.

    As I stood at the railing, I was a mere 6 metres from the billowing torrents of the Bridal Veil Falls. The rushing waters loomed above me, dousing me with a generous spray as I faced the thundering falls head-on. I can see why it is called the 'Cave of the Winds' because it sure as hell was blowing 40 *******s.

    The uppermost deck is called the 'Hurricane ...

    We hiked the gorge with Sandy

    A travel blog entry by starlagurl on Dec 26, 2012

    7 photos

    Christmas Eve I went to see the kids' play that my mom does every year at church.

    For Christmas, Elsie and Martha came over and I got a timely new
    suitcase. Mom made a bunch of awesome real Canadian food and I gave out a
    lot of candy and food from Korea to everyone.

    I went ...

    Niagara Falls did not disappoint!

    A travel blog entry by hilaryramsey on Jun 22, 2012

    1 comment, 79 photos

    ... Sister Islands where you get to view the upper rapids as the water races towards the falls.










    At the top of the island that looks out on to the wide river there is a sign saying that 10% of the water goes one side of the island and over the American Falls and the other 90% over the Horseshoe Falls.


    ...