Manuela a San Pietro
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Rome
... area and that's what we did. The pizza was awful! I know how bad that sounds, bad pizza in Italy? Yes it did happen! I just have to say it was worse than most pizza in the states! We all are what we could tolerate than headed over to St Peter Basilica. At the cathedral we experienced huge sculptures and frescos and gold and more! Walking through it was just as you here it is. Big and beautiful. The floors, ...
... then chocolate mouse for desert. After dinner we did a bit of a drive around sampler of the sights including the coliseum and St. Peter's. We will get to see some more of these when we return at the end with a walking tour. Although it wasn't an overly energetic day, I am stuffed so hitting the hay early as we have a 6.30am wake up call before moving down to sorrento ...
... at the group dinner was not a good idea - we've been drinking nothing but water for almost two weeks, and the caffeine made it hard to fall asleep.
I realize most of my posts lately are all the same - we rehearsed this, then this, then ate pasta somewhere. Hopefully this week I'll get to go visit some more interesting, exciting places, and I'll have something fun to tell everyone back home. (complete with pictures!)
... on it… I guess, there’s still a little appreciation for his attempt to bring the Olympic flag to Italy…
… And finally I reach the bustling commercial district around the Vatican with grand boulevards lined with chic clothing shops and, of course, gelaterias! I’m go ahead and wander up one of these long boulevards, soaking in the night vibe of Rome… and then down a quieter boulevard back towards to Tiber ...
... I chose the taxi by default, I’d just arrived at the bus sign for the bus when a taxi pulled up and offered fixed price to the airport for 30 Euro…bargain! And he knew the shortcuts so I had a mini-tour and he drove down Rome’s first ever road – still cobbled, showed me the original Roma City Gates up close and the site where Julius Caesar was murdered in 67BC – I saw that on telly!!
Viva Roma, you’re ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Manuela a San Pietro Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72