Manuela a San Pietro
TripAdvisor Reviews Manuela a San Pietro Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... what kind of things it was used for. I do not understand why so many people loved to watch other human beings get torn apart by lions or mutilated by gladiators. It makes me sick. Of course the coliseum was used for other, less gruesome things, but I couldn't get over the gore of how the whole thing was set up.
After the coliseum we walked to the Fountin de Trevi and on the way passed some incredibly old ruins. When we got to ...
Well, we've been in Roma now for a few days. I've been here so much lately, that it almost kinda feels like coming home.
We got to Rome after a little over an hour on the train. We settled into the apartment we are renting near Piazza Barberini. My cousins, Frankie and Dominic, were also in Rome traveling with their parents so we gave them a call to meet up.
After sometime getting settled, we set off. That first night, we ...
... to let us out to the street, after we managed that, we found ourselves on the road but no footpath, a little daunting at first. We walk up around the corner to the monument Equestre a Giuseppe Gaibaldi which is a large monument in a park on top of a hill overlooking Rome, they say it has the best view in the whole of Rome. After that we walked down the street to hear singing, where we came across a group of people practicing ...
... it was way too crowded. We meandered down the square and wandered past the Castel Sant'Angelo and into the Gianicolo park district and then through the Trastevere city district. At the Circo Massimo, we took the metro and then a bus to Via Appia Antica and the Catacombs of San Sebastiano. The Via Appia Antica was a really small and busy street and there wasn't really a side walk, ...
... of it. There were lots of cats in there too, and I petted too many lovable cats to count. Momma, Jess and I each got a 10 euro necklace to donate to the cat sanctuary. There were a few three legged cats in the sanctuary that had been run over by cars. Once of them was really cute, scratching it's belly with it's little stump of a leg. It's good that those cats survived being run over! Oh, and by the way, some dude named Ceaser was killed in the exact ruins that the ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82