Manuela a San Pietro
TripAdvisor Reviews Manuela a San Pietro Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... more of this area. We walk to the Pantheon, to Piazza Navonna, explore more shops and have a late lunch. We try to find Campo de Fiori but somehow end up at the Vittorio Emanuele Monument so we know we have gone off track. We buy gelato and find a bench and decide we are exhausted. We discover that we are across from a taxi stand and a taxi sounds like a great idea as we have walked miles by now. As we are sitting I also ...
... 2. Anywhere there is a swimming spot and beer, you will be sure to find some Australians. 3. Train roulette on the busy tourist packed trains in Cinque Terre are for the amusement of the train conductors. 4. There is no such thing as too much pizza or pasta (except if you are a half Philippino Portuguese 48 year old male) 5. It is never too early in the day to have a gelati 6. A 5cm gap between other people on the beach ...
... the corner to find a brightly lit street with people walking by happily, souvenir stores adorned the buildings every second being an alfresco dinning restaurant. Happy to know we haven't been left in the wilderness but still anxious to find our accommodation we press on. I kindly ask a local shop keep to point me in the right direction by showing him our confirmation print out and he confirms we are on the right track. We finally find our lodgings, we ...
... 17th May
Woke up to find the sky very grey & that it had rained in the night. As we prepared to go out Jane hurt her back so luckily, we delayed our start to see how she was. At about the time we were due to catch the bus it teemed down & was quite windy so we sat it out & in about an hour it cleared up. We caught a later bus & train & went to the Basilica of St Paul’s Outside the Walls which turned out to be ...
... topping imaginable behind a glass display. You tell the lady how big of a piece to cut and she plops all the pieces on a scale to determine a price. Payment by weight is SUCH a good idea to me :)
Afterwards we had more gelato, (it was our last day in Europe!) and then went back to pack for the early morning coming up. The next day we got up before 5 to get to the trainstation to take a train to the airport and then fly to China
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82