Manuela a San Pietro
TripAdvisor Reviews Manuela a San Pietro Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... to take with us. We then walked to the bus stop to catch the bus to the airport. We landed in Rome and caught a bus to the Vatican City where our hotel was. We checked in and walked into the centre for dinner. We had pizza at Pizzeria Baffetto, a mixed pizza and a calzone. After we walked to Piazza Navona and then Campo F'iori and got ...
... br> As most visitors to Rome discover, "old" Rome is not an easy place to navigate, and we got lost on more than one occasion. Thank goodness for technology as we relied on a mobile phone to find our way home when all else failed. It was very common to see people at intersections with a map in their hand looking very confused and no doubt we looked much the same. Rome was a good city to end our great trip to Italy since, after dodging cars and people ...
... of the tour guides knew we were in the wrong location and instead of trying to sell us tickets to his tour, we told us that we were in the wrong spot and needed to exit the square and follow the wall surrounding Vatican City to the left. We did this and the vendors and tour guides soliciting only got thicker and worse as we went on.
As we rounded the corner we saw the line for entrance to the Vatican museum and ...
... mix.We then set off for our hike which took almost three hours. It was indeed a hike. Narrow stairs that went up, up, up and small footpaths on the side of the hill next to drop offs. The views were spectacular. Vernazza is beautiful from above, Stopped for spaghetti and wine in Vernazza before catching the train back. A good day seeing a totally different side of ...
... at that weekend it wasn’t eating at any
restaurant, drinking at any bar, or dancing at any club that provided the
highlight of my weekend, although those are three of my favorite activities. The
best part of the weekend for me came when I unexpectedly woke up at my friend’s
apartment instead of my own. I had not been able to legitimately site see due
to heavy rain practically every day of my stay here. Despite the routine of
****** weather, ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82