Mandarin Plaza Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Plaza Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... we left. I naturally assumed that it was just a park although I'd heard it mentioned that there were shops and markets too. We met up with a group of friends outside of the office - there was the loud and bubbly Anushca, a clear leader for the group as she'd been before and has a natural proclivity for organisation, the calm and confident Max, his girlfriend, Kraetae, who would become our go-to translator, the friendly and slightly off-kilter Allison, the pale and, I'm going to ...
... has a great vibe and is full of markets and lovely people. Again, like with Prachuap, there are more tourists here now compared to 5 years ago, but not enough to have a negative impact. So even though my time here was short, it was great to come back and see the place. Next, i headed further south again, and back to Hat Yai.
Located in the deep south of Thailand, i usually only come to Hat Yai if i need to do a VISA run due to its close proximity to ...
... The sidewalks are interesting for other reasons, too: within our first 24 hours, I had touts pitching everything from pirated DVDs, to prescription drugs to every possible service imaginable. It all makes for an incredible atmosphere.
Thailand's reputation for hospitality is well-deserved. Almost everyone we have encountered has been pleasant, helpful, and engaging.
Much more to come.
A later departure taking the canal boat this time swapping over at Center Pier or Pratunam Pier to the other route and with the same 15 baht ticket going all the way to the very end at Panfar Leelard.
This canal travel certainly beats the traffic.
... a bustling city. It was full of wildlife too, huge lizards, turtles and loads of birds. Once we had our passports back in our hands we headed back to Khao San Road as it is a lot cheaper than other parts of the city. Plus, we knew that nightlife didn't really exist in Myanmar so wanted to make the most of the bars and clubs in Bangkok. This resulted in me being ridiculously hungover yet again as we flew to ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85