Mandarin Plaza Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Plaza Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... the market and turned onto the road were Wat Po and the reclining Buddha was located. Well we got there and the people were just everywhere! It was crazy, we followed the crowds and bought our tickets. Well, let me tell you, the reclining Buddha is huge! 43m long and 15m high totally gold plated! She was really beautiful and almost impossible to fit her into one photograph. After exiting that hall, we walked around the wat for about an hour. It is one of the biggest wats in Thailand ...
... curator who thereafter for the next hour appeared from crevice and corner directing us to each section of his museum. We quite expected him to appear out of the wardrobe when we got home to suggest what to do with the brocolli. Actually Roz rather took to him in all his spookiness because he commented on what a clever lady she was after she extolled the virtues of a piece of flexible dining room furniture. Check on Face Book ...
... was my parents' introduction to Thailand! I'm pleased to say that they enjoyed it, I think the fact that there was so much to take in was a welcome distraction from jet lag.
We spent much of the next day sheltering from the rain; it seemed that rain season was not quite yet over. In between showers my parents experienced their first tuk tuk ride which is quite an exhilarating experience, particularly in Bangkok! ...
... them are crumbling into the water but it felt like a movie set, and for me was far more magical than the Grand Palace! We spent most of the day with Jiao (sp?) and Fun (sp?), two of Nigel's friends. Having someone around who can speak Thai is actually quite useful, but it seems to be pretty easy to get around, and cheap too. Went to a Japanese place for dinner, I'm hoping to do a lot more street food eating ...
... br> loans no credit check offers cash advance that ranges between $100 and
$1000. This small monetary aid can be paid back in the time duration of 1
to 30 days. You can now start doing various things. Pay your
electricity bill, other household bills, pay your credit card
installments, plan a holiday and much more ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85