Mandarin Plaza Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Plaza Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... to clear security and get on the plane.. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED (Thank you Barney Stinson)
After an extensive security check courtesy of an extremely heavy-handed female security officer, and a mad dash to the departure gate, I made it onto the plane heading towards Paris for my connecting flight to Bangkok at Charles De Gaulle airport. ...
... variety and everything was made to perfection. All with great service, a drop dead gorgeous plate of food and a cup of Earl Grey went down very well. After breakfast we went back to bed to get some more rest. In our state we weren't going to do any exploring just enjoy the room! We did leave for a little while for a shop and to pick up some ...
... foreigners) and everyone around us was speaking English.
A mutual friend of ours taught in Bangkok for a year and suggested that we visit Levels, a club and lounge in the trendy nightlife area of Bangkok. Before venturing to the club, we decided to stop by a VW van bar to pre-game. The vans line Sukhumvit 11 and are fully stocked with various alcoholic drinks for a cheaper price than offered in the bars and clubs. Passersby can ...
... selling Thai silk to the first Broadway production of The King and I, for returning Thai silk to the international textile scene. We learned a lot of facts about JT. And we have our suspicions that he was a "confirmed bachelor." However, the most fascinating piece if this story is his unexpected disappearance while visiting a friend in the Cameron highlands. Apparently JT went out for a walk one morning, but bringing ...
... when he was drunk someone through he was trying to jump off the building and thought he was ''attempting suicide'' (He doesn't remember it). He'd performed a dagger ritual at Myanmar funeral as well as meeting someone who had tracked down the identity of their past life. He said he wanted to spend some time in a slum in India. He'd also ended up in a Thai jail after a run-in with someone in a Irish bar in Bangkok. Some people have too much of an appetite for ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85