Mandarin Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... kick, coconut milk, limes. It was amazing. I actually couldn't finish it all, so she neatly wrapped them up in little plastic bags (a very Thai thing to do we've noticed)and then came out with a portion of Thailand's famous mango and sticky rice.
We sat back and pushed our plates away absolutely stuffed and Won sat down opposite giving us tips on ...
... at 6:30, and then had devotional time. The kimchi at dinner was super spicy. Gary loved it. The hard-boiled egg soaked in soy sauce was weird…but the fried cuttlefish was kind of good. I’m pretty sure Koreans eat weird food, and they can keep it for themselves. I will stick with pad thai.
(I think this was this day…) Ronny brought his underwear to show us. He said when he put it on it was perfectly fine. When he ...
... place to get a message however once we found out the wait time was nearly an hour we decided to move on and get one another time.
Once leaving the temple we headed over to the Grand Place in a Tuk Tuk, however we arrived and found out that we had missed it for the day as closing time was at 3pm. Learning this our Tuk Tuk driver then took us to a travel agencies as we need to arrange and book ...
... eat in Thailand if you only had one meal? It was incredible. Then, we headed to the night market for about an hour. It was a late night, but it was SO worth it. I absolutely love Thailand! I think it is still one of my favorite places in the world, and it is definitely my favorite country in regards to ...
... light to eat, so once it stopped raining, Brad and I went down the street the hotels in and found a little place for him to get some noodle soup. I didn't eat as I was still full from the burger. We grabbed some takeaway curry to take back to the kids in case they were hungry and we also got some fruit. But when we got back they were both sound asleep. I reakon we were only gone for 45 minutes or so, but it was good to finally see them sleeping and getting an early ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Plaza Hotel Bangkok
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $179
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $124
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $74
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $49
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $57
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $248
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $42
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $70
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $121
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $112
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $79
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $98
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $90
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $98
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $158
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $154
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Superb hotel
- Nice Hotel
- Okay, but worth your while to check elsewhere