Mandarin Plaza Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Plaza Hotel Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... have bad credit or no credit a long-term loan may be
out of the question. That being said, if you need short-term financial
aid a Payday Loan is on your side. The fiscal sum provided to you will
not only reduce financial stress now, but in the future as well Cash Taxi ...
So 3 days in Bangkok and I saw no sights apart from Ko San Road. What I did see was massive rats. I wish this could be a longer entry but there is only so much you can say about drinking and pints dancing in a europop club. If however you are into house or as the French say maison, then there was some great man spinning on a soundsystem and a reggae soundsystem with 300 baht ...
... boutique hotel with an extremely modern look and super high tech features. You have an iPad that controls everything in the room from mood lights to air-conditioning.
We visited the famous attractions like the Wat Pho (temple of the reclining Budha) and the grand Palace, but what will stay with us the most is our cycling trip through the centre of Bangkok. This tour is not about seeing ...
... and sweaty when we finally got on the ferry but it was a nice way to get to Wat Arun. It is a Buddhist temple with distinctive prangs (spires) in the Khmer style, which are encrusted with pieces of porcelain. The prangs were built in the early 19th century although the temple is apparently much older than that. You can climb the very steep stairs up several levels, though I only made it to the second level. The stairs are crazy steep! Plus we ...
... by the alarm (set previously by Anthony - good idea) which left me very confused as I awoke in an unfamiliar hotel room in the pitch black with only the gentle hum of the air conditioning unit. However, once a shower had been taken (luckily four star hotels provide everything a traveller with no luggage could need including shower gel, shower cap and even cotton buds!) I was feeling much more human. We had a leisurely hour or so as we waited for our bags ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Rd, All Seasons Place, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85