Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... the river to go and see Wat Arun, a temple. I had to bring a long sleeved top and sarong to cover up. No bare legs or arms allowed!! You could climb up the temple, and my god, what a climb it was. Two lots of steps which were SO steep and nearly vertical. You have to cling on to the hand rail and haul yourself up. Not for the fainthearted!! The view was great though and there was a sense of accomplishment. We then went back over the ...
... shaft. It was more of a dessert dish as it was pretty sweet (I think they used Red Bean and Coconut milk).
Not including groceries we spent a total of about $25 for 2 meals for 2 people along with 2 Cokes and 3 beers.
The city had turned the roads to Central World into essentially pedestrian routes for the big New Years countdown. The streets were bicall closed to allow for all the people streaming to the square Exceptions were made for ...
... looks out on to large karst rock formations that you picture when someone talks of southern Thailand beaches. Our beach however, (long beach) was by far the nicest of the ones we visited but did get busy during the day with people on day trips from neighbouring islands, mainly Phuket. It looked out towards the smaller uninhabited island of Phi Phi Ley and was around the corner from the main resort which was close enough but far enough not to keep you awake at night! When the sun was ...
... on Wednesday we didn't see the point in staying in a hotel so we plan to sleep or just rest in Don Muang airport terminal before we fly. I don't think we will have loads of internet access across Mynamar so this may be one of only a few posts over the coming weeks.
So how much did we spend in Thailand? All up not including flights in and out of the country just short of 24,000B in 29 days (£460/$740US) per day £16/$26/860B.
While I ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85