Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... lady on a bench... Thai lady... The 2 people next to her get up so we head to sit down and she puts her bag there!! She saw us too! Racist discriminating *****. We ask her to move it and she looks away but we keep asking and talking not sure if she understands English but eventually she moves it slightly. We just sit anyway and crush her bag a bit. Wtf is this place problem there's soooo many racist and discriminating people and even companies. Don't like it. Makes you appreciate ...
... in the jungle has been a perfect paradise for us, and we needed to have somewhere to base ourselves to have some independence and a bit of a break, and this house worked the trick. Sounds weird, but it was like having a holiday from the holiday!?!? We could cook, lounge around, had no worries about checking out and finding somewhere new to stay, no one was around, except for the lovely owner Charlotte, her family and the very friendly dog Batman. There ...
... I don't arrive until lunchtime. Bother! We taxi driver wound his way through the Friday evening traffic along the super highway around the city, and I could see why he'd arrived so early to go such a relatively short distance. But once we were out of the city we began to climb up and up the winding mountain roads through thick jungly vegetation. We arrived at the restaurant, at the side of a waterfall, overlooking a lake and with the twinkling city lights far below. ...
... at least 45 mins early), the teacher entered. A monk dressed like the rest- in neat saffron robes, barefoot. No tattoos or anything adorned his body. His head and eyebrows were shaven, and the diagonal positioning of the robes across his torso revealed ageless skin, most likely the result of healthy eating. His face had some wrinkles, and I guessed he was older than 35 years of age. His dark eyes immediately exhumed a compassion, only matched by his benign smile. He sat on ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85