Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
- Airport Transportation
- Drycleaning onsite
- Minbar in room
- Shuttle bus service
Photos of Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
I have been missing home a lot lately and as much as the countless Friends episodes have been keeping me at ease, I really just needed some TLC. We landed in Bangkok and I'd never been so excited to see skyscrapers and well kept infrastructure. Well Bangkok certainly heard my calls for comfort, and gave me the boost of love I needed. No, I didn't …
... about 3.30. We sat and ate guava and cashew nuts for a while. There was a football match Paiboon wanted to watch at 4 but kept getting delayed due to rain (it ended up being on at 6.45). So while we waited Thai dubbed Mickey Mouse Clubhouse came on which amused me greatly. I told them I'd have to watch that soon enough but no one changed the channel anyway.
Me and Gayoon went for a walk around the complex here to see all the amenities and to just stretch ...
Took my very first trip down to Ko San Road on my own and was a bit worried I won't meet anyone or know anyone, I got out the pink taxi as they are all pink out here (love it) and found myself on the backpackers strip well it was certainly an eye opener. Lots of street food stalls selling absolutely everything & come to the end of the road where I seen a ...
Scott and I arrived in Bangkok at 10pm last night. It had been a long tiring day. We had slept deeply in our huge beds at Bans Resort and were gutted when the alarm woke us up at 7.30am Friday morning. We indulged in our free buffet breakfast of heart shaped fried eggs on toast before heading back to the room to ensure our backpacks closed without bursting and returning our room key to reception. We ...
... a solid 30 minute drive to the hotel. On the way Rung and I cruised down the freeway listening to the Eagles, Simon and Garfunkel, and Neil Young. "Puff the Magic Dragon" was also on his cassette. Haha, I just laughed to myself..
It was indeed comforting having just touched down in the 'Land of Smiles'...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85