Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
Great nights sleep post night with Lilly and Andrew at Zen bar and then Heaven, another rooftop restaurant. Jogged to Lumphini Park at 9am and then and breakfast overlooking the golf course. Met Shirley and Nick and Patrick who had been at Le Meriiden and we're staying several weeks at St Regis......nice work if ...
... meditated. It was a nice change to the busy movement and noise outside. It was a place set apart from the world where one becomes more aligned with God. We took a ferry back over to the other side of the river and went to Wat Pha, or the temple of the reclining Buddha. 46 meters long, 15 meters high, this Buddha statue had gold leafing and was amazing. A lot of tourists were packed in there, though. It was extremely crowded. I overheard a Japanese couple in line and ...
... dishes but everything had a Thai twist to it. The food was delicious and the service was ridiculously prompt with wait staff almost outnumbering diners. Of course we could not skip desert and on our way out the owner offered us a free shot of either Mars Bar or Limoncillo in order to impress us and his parents that were dining there that evening. By this stage mol was falling asleep standing up so we headed back for some much needed rest. Bring on Laos ...
... because large buses are impossible in the city traffic jams. Good planning.
Before retiring to our room and having dinner, we called to confirm tomorrow's tour to the Grand Palace and a couple of other temples, only to find that it was cancelled due to the political protesting. We will receive 100% of our tour cost when we return home. So we decided to "hang loose" and see what might come up for tomorrow.
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85