Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Mandarin Hotel Managed By Centre Point Bangkok
Travel Blogs from Bangkok
... bars. Of all the many places to eat here there are none serving ANYTHING vegetarian! Not one thing on anyone's menu anywhere. Here they only serve carnivores. We give up the search and end up walking around the market with a can of beer and a bag of nuts!
It's a very interesting market with lots of secondhand and retro things laid out on the ground. There are T-shirts with odd English words on, ...
... up, and although we had good intentions to go out for our last day, after very runny output all through the night and having to vomit 3 times that morning, I spent the entire day in bed! It’s quite a weird feeling having diarrhoea when you don’t actually need to rush to the toilet with it to poo! One advantage of the ostomy bag I guess, and all things considered I am very lucky this was my first bout of anything like this on the trip (and hopefully the ...
... and games until we went to leave until we went to leave and got told we owed over 6000 baht! We managed to push our way out of the place past a tiny, angry Thai lady who gave us a push back and a lot of shouting. Pete got pushed down a few stairs as we left but everything goes was ok and didn't get hurt. Ended up having a good laugh about it when we got back to the bar! Lesson learnt though - always pay for it up front! The second highlight happened ...
... with the elephants we got given a chocolate bar then we went down to the creek and got in a canoe where the guide took us up the creek, it was soo peaceful and relaxing! We saw two different types of snakes on the way and we stopped for a tea break where they made a fire to boil the water and we had tea and custard cake, was very yummy! Someone spotted a monkey in the trees aswell but it was really hard to see as it was ...
Other places to stay in Bangkok
1, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Relaxing base
- Oasis in the Bangkok
- Alright for the price
คลองสาน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $115
- Truely Haven !!!!
- Nice hotel but lousy service
- Loved the Hilton
89 Soi Wat Suan Plu, New Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $181
- Very Nice
- Very romantic
- The best hotel we ever stayed in
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $135
- Perfect balance between business and pleasure
- Good Value & Nice Pool
- No problems
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $46
- Good value for money
- Not Very Good
- MUSTY SMOKE
สวนหลวง, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $113
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $79
188 Silom Rd, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Very nice hotel
- Only get what you pay for
- Good, not great
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- Response to oct 13 review
- State of the art excellence
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Spa Cottages - True City Relaxation
- Disappointed check-in service and dirty bathroom
- Excellent for business travellers too
บางรัก, Bangkok | 2 star hotelfrom $41
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $145
- Total Package
- Everything you'd expect - and a little more!
- Fantastic Service and Good Value
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $68
- Very average club floor
- Great Hotel
- A Well-Known Entity
วัฒนา, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $116
- Great location
- Superb Hotel, Great Service, Great Location
- Good service, decent location, heavenly bed
บางรัก, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $81
- I love Holiday Inn Bangkok
- Unhelpful staff
- Excellent - would go back anytime!!!!
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Old Hotel
- A Very Good Hotel
- Great position
บางรัก, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $338
- First class!
- Best Service, unbeatable location
- Best in the world
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Tower Suites well worth the extra cash
- An Excellent Choice - No complaints.
- Great location, views
ปทุมวัน, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $85
ราชเทวี, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- For Pratunam lover
- Tired hotel
- Best Hotel in Bangkok - AMARI WATERGATE
ป้อมปราบศัตรูพ่าย, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Good hotel
- Great 5* Service
- Good location and efficient service
บางรัก, Bangkok | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- The umbrella @ Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Best Hotel we have stayed in -ever
1, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $97
- Excellent value for money!!!!!
- Modern, friendly and brand new!
คลองเตย, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Location, Great Deal
- 5 star hotel all the way.
87 Wireless Road, Bangkok | 5 star hotelfrom $137
- World Class Hotel
- The Conrad...one of Bangkok's best!
- Fantastic Hotel
1, Bangkok | 3 star hotelfrom $85