Malabo Hotel Miami
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Miami
... mall that is packed with everything - restaurants, bars, boutique shops and your usual chain stores. A good mix. It is also where the cruises leave from. I would have liked to do the Millionaires Row boat cruise (seeing all the rich/celebs houses and boats along the water front.) But Blake wasn't overly interested.
If it hadn't been so damn hot we might have spent more time in the city but the humidity was killing us.. we just wanted to go swimming so ...
... massages). We have a nice sized room with love seat, queen sized bed, bath with shower and a large balcony. We are located amidships on the sixth of 14 decks, conveniently located next to a bank of elevators. There are six restaurants, as well as temporary bbqs and buffets set up occasionally on the pool deck, we can choose the formal dining room for dinner at six p.m., or an open ...
... people know your goals; they will respect and support you more.
· Do not give up on yourself. No matter how long you have been abusing alcohol, it is important for one not to give up on themselves, always encourage yourself and remind yourself about the goals that you need to achieve.
In the course of withdrawing from alcohol, ...
... be very well mashed, otherwise the pieces are going to be not easy to wash off. Conditioner for dry hair and skin If you have completely dry hair, skin may find relief in avocado and honey wrap. Peel off and then slice avocado in parts. Then mash it in the dish with two tsps of honey and a tsp of almond oil and apply. Let it to work in the hair and after that rinse ...
... and Mr. Gary
We would like to feature each student for our last blog.
First, the ending to our fictional story, by Chris Fonte.
I traveled to the Twin Craters with fear in my soul. The canyon was steep and I knew a way back up would be treacherously difficult. As I laid my foot on the solid ground that lay in the crater I began searching cautiously. I discovered a cave hidden beneath brush and trees. On entrance ...
Other places to stay in Miami
Miami Airport, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- It's good, not great
- Not up to par for Embassy Suites...
Brickell, Miami | 5 star hotelfrom $233
- Nice, but not worth the excessive praise
- Fabulous hotel
- What an amazing hotel!!!
Downtown Miami, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved It!
- Loved the Intercontinental Miami, but...
- Real Bonus
Downtown, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $208
Flagami, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown Miami, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $84
- Nicely decorated
- Had a nice stay!
- Ok for 1 or 2 nights
Miami Airport, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $111
- Very disapointed
- Excellent Airport Hotel
- Excellent choice for an overnight stay!
Miami Airport, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $101
- Not for paying travelers
- Close to the airport, but the restaurant was bad
- We liked this Wyndham!
Downtown, Miami | 5 star hotelfrom $207
- An Excellent Long Weekend at the Four Seasons, Miami
- Weekend with Children in Downtown Miami
- Four Seasons - you'll pay for the name...
Downtown, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $129
- Slightly disappointing
- Not performing at all
- Pre cruise
Miami Airport, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- OK to stay
- Great property ! Bad Management
- Excellent Choice
Downtown, Miami | 5 star hotelfrom $166
- Also post hurricane, no applause
- Post Hurricane
Dadeland, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $130
Brickell, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $174
Downtown, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- Five Diamond Award? Not in a Million Years!!
- Beautiful rooms, very poor service
- Terribly Rude
Miami Airport, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- More Good Than Bad
- Ok but not 4 star
- Nothing special
Downtown, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Very comfortable
- Not bad Not grand
- Loved the Marriott!
Northeast Coconut Grove, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $142
- Awful Noise
- Very clean and friendly staff.
- Thin walls, bring earplugs...
Miami Airport, Miami | 2 star hotelfrom $86
Miami Airport, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $134
- WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE EVER
- MIA Hotel Worked For Me!
- Convenience at a price
Miami Airport, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $76
Flagami, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $101
Downtown Miami, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $119
- Port of Miami is Fab!
- Loved it!!
- Very Nice Hotel at a Very Nice Price
Downtown, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great location for Miami Marathon
- Fine, but noisy
- Solidly solid
Coral Gables/Coconut Grove, Miami | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Our stay was very pleasant.
- Staff was excellent
- Great Value
Southern Miami, Miami | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Great deal, wonderful time
- Perfect for the price...
- First class staff.. but we checked out early