No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Paris
... in the fall for smaller gatherings and hunting, because it was apparently too small to be the main home for people visiting. The ceilings in most of the rooms were the most impressive thing! They painting and artwork was fantastic. After walking all through the a castle, we head for lunch first before we take on going through the gardens. The gardens are huge and you could spend a whole day just walking around and looking through ...
- Was shocked to discover that the traffic and chaos of the Champs-Élysées during rush hour rivals that of Rome and even Istanbul (on a calm day, perhaps).
- Was mocked for being Québécois by a Parisian crêpe-cook. And here I was thinking I didn't have a French-Canadian accent.
- Climbed l'Arc de Triomphe and was rewarded with an appropriately triumphant view from the centre of the city.
- Took a tour of ...
... more olives. People in Europe like kids.
okay, the next day, we went to the impressionist museum (the orsay) and looked at all the gorgeous statues and pictures. after that we all went to eat. then sanju and me went to a playground with my mom while other people went shopping. the day went well. we rode a carousel at the tuillierie garden and played at. a playground. the kids at the playground were terrifyingly wild. hannah and emma had to babysit me ...
... our apartment on Saint Germain Boulevard, so I met them at their place for some pre-dinner drinks and then we headed out to the Latin Quarter to find a place to eat! This was a super place to find endless counts of restaurants and bistros (and good happy hour cocktails!!) My meal consisted mostly of cheese, topped with melted cheese and cheese on the side. I am soooo glad we are doing whackloads of walking!!!! Oh, the cheese! It’s soooo ...
I wasn't going to go inside the Louvre because I'd had enough gallery crawling and was kinda getting over it. All I wanted to do was just taking pictures outside. Much to all the tourists dissapointment but the Louvre is closed on a Tuesday
Took some fancy pics outside before heading along the pathways by the gardents leading to Place de la Concorde
TripAdvisor Reviews Majesty Hotel Paris
Other places to stay in Paris
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $405
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $175
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $162
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $269
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $198
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $353
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $155
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $331
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $193
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $280
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $408
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $201
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $205
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $194
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $211
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $112
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $235
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $233
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $181
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $180
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $126
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $367
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $148