TripAdvisor Reviews Majesty Hotel Paris
Travel Blogs from Paris
... a few interesting features. We're on the sixth floor. The showers are on the third floor. There's no elevator. We're getting a bit of a workout each night before bed. Forgetting something makes running back to the room somewhat arduous. Other than that it's a bargain, although Jenni reports seeing a used sanitary pad and a cockroach in the shower at one point.
Yesterday we started doing some Paris sightseeing, though ...
... magical for her.
- We were shorted one suitcase in Detroit. Apparently it was left behind in Paris. They were aware of it and already doing something about it, but we had to "report" the issue after arriving in SLC.
- 3 hour layover in Detroit gave us enough time to eat and mentally prepare for the final leg.
- The flight was fairly empty, so Alex was able to lay down across a couple of seats ...
... In The Footsteps of Chanel, Hemingway, Picasso & More". We decided to walk in the footsteps of Picasso since he used to live in Montmartre when we arrived in Paris in 1900. And wouldn't you know it, his apt. was within steps. We then walked up the hill to have a glass of wine at his favorite watering hole. I was having the time of my life walking in this artist's footsteps.
An older ...
... the Seine. 7 of us went for a ride on the batobus - Lee and James, Kate and Laura ( the mother daughter couple), and Patti and Rick from, Green Bay, Wisconsin. 2 of their children live in Chicago. The night temperature was perfect. I brought my coat in case it got cold, but I didn,t really need it as we walked to the river.
Another thing you will see in Paris is tons of Japanese tourists; they are everywhere. There were busloads, ...
... story with subterfuge involving Venetian mirror makers, and is quite stunning. The chandeliers were quite something and would have taken a fair effort to keep clean. Had a mix of rain, sun and thunder in the afternoon back in Paris. Thursday 7th August Had a leisurely breakfast this morning and walked to Montmartre and up the steps to the Basilica at the top of the hill. It is an impressive building, fairly plain but with soaring vaulted ceilings ...
Other places to stay in Paris
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $188
- Very impressed
- Just ok
- Fabulous stay
Opéra, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $421
- Among the best location in Paris
- Wonderful Stay at IC Grand Paris
- Good Base to See Paris
14 Rue du Theatre , Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $165
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $137
- Just Fine
- Nice, clean, new, decent location
- Loved This Place
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $287
- Another great stay at an International Hilton
- Great for Families
- Loved it!
Louvre, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $420
- Agree with the mediocre assessment
- Wonderful Location!!!
- Location! Location! Location!
Batignolles-Monceau, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Never ever going back
- Yes we would go back there
- Paris getting it right
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $317
- Great Location in a wonderful city
- Good and bad points
- Lovely hotel convenient to shopping
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $209
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $362
- Really quite nice
- The nightmare Hilton
- New Hilton Great Inside
Luxembourg, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $66
- Lots of work to be done
- Lovely Springtime in Paris
- Sooooo under rated!
Parc Monceau, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $186
- Surely the Best Hotel View in Paris?
- Terrible Service spoiled a good location
- A disappointing stay
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Cant beat this top hotel
- Great Location and service!
- Just OK
Montparnasse, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $207
- Good hotel
- Great Location and Close to the Metro Line: Average for a 4 Star
- Ok hotel
Champs Elysee, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $238
- Good Location
- Ask for a room facing the street
- Not a 4 star hotel
Eiffel Tower/Trocadero/Invalides, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Good Times in Paris
- Very nice
- Very nice
Observatoire, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Okay, but not great
- Decent 4*
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $133
Bastille, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Other Guests Noisy, Family Got No Sleep
- Lovely hotel
- Small,but clean and friendly
Louvre/Opera, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $263
- Noisy, stuffy.Avoid
- Good Hotel and Excellent Location
- Not even close to 4 star
Bastille, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $207
- Nice place
- Good location
- A taste of France
Georges Pompidou, Paris | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Gare du Nord, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $156
Pigalle, Paris | 5 star hotelfrom $390
- Enjoyed the stay
- Decent Hotel, Great Location
- Not a 5 Star hotel!!!
Entrepôt, Paris | 3 star hotelfrom $159