Mafraq Hotel

Address: Mafraq, Abu Dhabi, 6770, United Arab Emirates | 3 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel, located on Mafraq, Abu Dhabi, is near Women's Craft Centre.
Map this hotel

Amenities

Photos of Mafraq Hotel

    View all photos
         

      TripAdvisor Reviews Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi

      4.00 of 5 stars Excellent
       

      Travel Blogs from Abu Dhabi

      Abu Dhabi Dooooo!

      A travel blog entry by pattihonacki on Oct 22, 2014

      19 photos

      ... stories.' I like my gig better. A young man told me he had just signed up for another 6 years. Can you imagine a 6-year contract?!?!? We arrived back at the hotel at 8:15, and freshened up a bit. Our driver picked us up at 10:30pm for a 2:10am flight which didn't leave until after 2:30am. The flight was over 14 hours. Thank goodness for The Newsroom on the Entertainment system. I love Aaron Sorkin. The flight was extremely turbulent, however. That kinda freaked ...

      Golfin' Around

      A travel blog entry by cathandpete on Sep 01, 2014

      8 photos

      On reflection, July and August were fairly quiet. Mostly due to the weather, which had reallllly gotten hot and humid!! It was so humid that you couldn't be outside without sweating immediately, and the wind was hot like a hair-dryer in your face! Luckily there is Air Con everywhere, so you just have ...

      Arrived in Abu Dhabi

      A travel blog entry by brettj on Aug 25, 2014

      Arrive in Abu Dhabi after a 7 hr fight from Singapore at 12:57pm . Same plane as I had from Brisbane and I watch a lot of TV show on this fight. Meal was good a bit spicy but nice. Got some sleep so all in all a uneventful flight. We disembarked the plane to a bus and the temperature was about 34 and humid about 80% the plan filled with mist when the doors opened. I'm still waiting for my flight to Riyadh as it has been delayed for 1 ...

      Terminal.

      A travel blog entry by suerussdrury on Jul 01, 2014

      3 comments

      ... didn't sleep. We went to the information desk just to ask were to go for our next flight and we were given meal tickets to use in the airport, pretty good. And we have free internet. We have nine hours to kill, I have just caught up with the blog now we are are going to go and try to find something soft and see if we can get some sleep, so good night.
      Love from Sue and ...

      Abu Dhabi...here I am

      A travel blog entry by adiventures on Feb 28, 2014

      1 photo

      ... and Ibrahim our company driver will take care about me and is picking and dropping me every day. Inchcape Abu Dhabi is owned by 51% to. Local company and is keeping remaining 49%. This company has many different business activities and Inchcape is covering all the shipping and logistic activities for the group. One other important business stream they have is Gray & Mackenzie . This is one out of only 3 companies in the country who have a license to ...