MCM Elegante Hotel & Suites
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews MCM Elegante Hotel & Suites Lubbock
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... ensure the entire audience has the best possible experience. With massive screens, lasers, fireworks, unique video content and, of course, the best songs in the world, a Paul McCartney show is so much more than just an ordinary concert. Paul's shows attract a multi generational audience from different backgrounds all brought together by his music.
October 2 - United Spirit Arena, Lubbock, TX (re-scheduled from June 14)"
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.