Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... changes, or decreased hunger associated with a condition or therapy could also trigger unintentional weight reduction. Bad nutrient employment can result in fat loss, and can be caused by fistulae inside the gastrointestinaldiarrhea and tract, drug-source of nourishment interaction, enzyme muscle and depletion atrophy. Continuing weight loss may deteriorate into wasting, a vaguely defined ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
... there for going on 3 weeks. We learned the official announcement would be made by setting up an easel by this very gate w the sex and size specifics - no name 'till later. We left without that experience but today the baby boy has arrived and set the world a flutter. It's fun to now see the news reports from the very place we stood just days ...