Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services
Photos of Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Baymont Inn and Suites Lubbock, TX
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... go there, Population 5158). Sports teams called the "Mules" and "Lady Mules". Who'd have thunk it? Then by Littlefield, TX, birthplace of Waylon Jennings. Miles and miles of well-kept ranches. Stayed overnight in Lubbock, played Trivia at Jake's. Some very good players. It was about five against one, but I held my own. Good competition. Went by "Mac Davis Blvd.", apparently, he must be from here?