TripAdvisor Reviews Livoti Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... a great time while you were away". This made Jeff laugh. Stephano was such a tattle tale, but I really had enjoyed being in Rome & I always entered the hotel with "bonjournos" to the staff. And guess what? Stephano still works here & remembered us!!
It was now around noon & we all decided to take the two story sightseeing bus around the city, first stop was to see the Trevi Fountain. Along the way we realized we were hungry ...
ROME & VATICAN CITY Church of Santa Maria near hostel Vatican City: Museums Carriage museum Hallway of busts Sculptures that inspired da Vinci and michaelangelo Giant bath Hallway of maps Sistine chapel Basilica Climbed roof Met Ang and Kim for dinner Got gelato and walked in the ...
... We had to stop off at hertz but not long after we were on the shuttle to the ship and super excited as we could see it. After boarding we sat on the back of the ship and had lunch in the sun. We then went to the sail away party and had a cocktail or 3! The ship is great and the weather is fabulous so we are hoping it stays like ...
... Colosseum however, not so pretty. The queue begins way outside, close to the arch, then snakes its way past the gates into the internal structure where it continues for a further distance to the ticket counters. Thankfully, we had prepared for this event, and armed with a Roma Pass (entitles you to two entries into participating museums- the Colosseum, forums and palatine hill are combined as one- and free public transport for 3 days) we made a beeline to a special ...
... Mum was very cross while she was fixing the window I heard a giggle mum had dropped the curtain sticks out the window. We were wetting our selves& #55357;.We waited for dinner and it finally arrived. We found a little restaurant that weighed the food I got some pizza margarita and it was delicious. It was a boring/relaxing/good ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82