TripAdvisor Reviews Livoti Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... of their P2P travel clothes (since we had all spent the last 24 hours in it already), so Felipe took us to an area near the restrooms where our luggage could be safely watched by him while we changed. Once everyone who wanted to change was able to do so, we loaded onto our motor coach and were off to lunch. We went straight to the part of Rome close to the Colosseum and had lunch which was risotto with ragu. Everyone was ...
... at the age of 19. We were treated to a fare of pizza, pasta and traditional Italian food.
After this we made our way back to the Capitoline Hill where we had a reserved entry and a tour organised with Agnes (our guide for the day). The Capitoline Museum had many famous pieces of artwork (The Suckling Wolf with Romulus and Remus, the statue of Maximian, The famous bronze statue of Marcus Aurelius etc.) it also houses the remains of the Temple of ...
... sitting outside, enjoying my morning coffee there and writing my blog !
For now, that's pretty much it.. I haven't visited much yet as I was too busy figuring my things out! Now that im settled in, ill start enjoying and visiting...More pictures to come within the next few days :)
Last expression they've been telling me '' In Italia tutto si aggiusta" Everything gets fixed ! Lol! its true!
The flight from Dulles via Vienna was uneventful other than very uncomfortable seats, good airline food ( 2 meals), and a screaming toddler. Made it on time, but with zero sleep. Hung around empty Vienna Airport for 4 hours - all Austrians travel by train, we guess. Lots of different nationalities on flight to Rome, where we waited on luggage. Roman luggage handlers to have strike on 30 May! Took the Leonardo Express to Rome, and then walked ...
... around to the massive structure. When we got down there we got in line for tickets, which wasn't so bad, seeing as the line actually went under the Colosseum, so it looked very cool! We got to the front and got our tickets, then went through to the inside where we spent some time just wandering around and marveling at the immensity of the ancient structure. After wandering around there we went up some very steep stairs to the next level, where we had a much better view ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82