TripAdvisor Reviews Livoti Hotel Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
On New Year’s Day we started a bit later. We had to decide between trying to
get a spot for the Pope’s blessing or watching people dive into the freezing
Tiber river from Ponte Cavour, a tradition going for 20 years, as both happened
at midday. We chose the divers and after walked down to St. Peter’s Basilica to
see if anything was still happening. We ended up being glad we ...
... my pronunciation of cacio ("Eets more lika cajio no cacheeoh.") I thank him but now we know we are wearing the Tourist Hat I dread. Let's just get this meal over with and go hide in the hotel. Is that lightening I just saw? Ignore it for now. One fear at a time. The food comes and it's amazing! We did order the deep fried zucchini flower appie (it was on the ...
... a real street plan/layer plan of that secret area.
We are now back in the hotel room enjoying our last night here in Italy. It has been a great trip. Doug did a GREAT job planning it. Thank you, Doug, for a fabulous trip.
We fly out tomorrow at 10:30 am (missing the Papal address we had tickets for! Boo!) and should land in Atlanta around 5 pm. We love you all. Thanks for following.
Love and Hugs, Lizzie
P.S. The photo count is over 2100 plus videos. ...
... 8217;t leave something out because it might differ from their beliefs. I appreciated that.
Backtracking to the start of the museum. We started in a huge hall full of sculptures. We then headed up and through long and tall arched hallways. The tour guide would take us into different rooms and tell us about certain pieces of art. We went to an outdoor area where there were marble caskets and huge marble bathtubs. There was ...
... to purchase one or two souvenirs for the folks back home, one in particular was a statue of David, they seemed to be everywhere, I am not sure though what David he was, was he a young King David or David of David and Goliath fame, perhaps he was something to do with the Romans, I still don't know for the simple fact I didn’t ask. Asking for directions at the desk as to where I could find a bookshop, I was directed up the hill a short way to the local Metro and ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82