Little America Hotel
- High-speed internet in room (free)
- Breakfast Available
- Heated pool
- Wireless internet connection in room (free)
- High-speed internet in room
Photos of Little America Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews Little America Hotel
Travel Blogs from Little America
So today was relatively uneventful as we traveled several hundred miles just to get out of Wyoming. The highlight, for me anyway, was visiting Little America. This is a truck stop on the road. I remember as a kid stopping here. It was pretty cool to take my kids here even though it's just a hotel and **** store. Still, they smashed some pennies and …
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
Flaming Gorge Recreation Area, Wyoming
Each of our trips involves a significant amount of planning. Driving time is scheduled. Destination time is scheduled, and even freestyle time is scheduled. By the time we had headed out of Idaho, we had earned one freestyle day out of a total of 5 scheduled for the whole trip. Don't laugh. This is simply the way that it has to be to cover as much ground as we do in the ...
Although my goal is to travel without deadlines, I needed to make tracks across Nebraska and Wyoming to have dinner with my brother Richard. It was so cool that I didn't use air conditioning until halfway across WY. The wind, on the other hand, was a force to be dealt with. Notable: * 2 Sheriff's vehicles and 7 State Highway Patrol cars on side of road in NE...lights flashing, all ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.