How has this hotel rated in the past?
Photos of Hotel Leopold
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Leopold Munich
Travel Blogs from Munich
... guide Elyssa. After the organising we went to another one of the Augustiner beer halls for dinner, I had ½ a duck and we all shared a dessert tasting plate which had pancakes, deep-fried apple donuts and strudel. Kate, Matt, Alex, Laura, Jason and I went to yet another Augustiner beer hall for another drink post-dinner, before we all went to bed. The two nights in Munich I had a room to myself, which was quite ...
... people watching seeing all the different get ups. Outside the tents there are rows and rows of thrill rides, roller coasters, shooting galleries, etc. Endless souvineer stalls and every possible German food imaginable. We tried a pretzel, some strudel, and bratwurst :-) and of course John tried a few beers.
Now were moving onto Cologne, Germany. Not far from the border of Belgium. Which will be our next ...
- My flight arrived early into Munich. It was cold.
- I didn't get asked for an outward ticket when I entered Germany, just how long I intended on staying.
- I caught the subway to my hotel. My room wasn't ready as it was still early. The guy on reception felt sorry for me as I had just spent 20 odd hours on planes. He gave me a couple of free bottles of water.
- I walked around town for a while and then headed back when I was too tired to do ...
This was one of those days that you wish you could do over.
We started out driving to Munich (another long day of driving!). First stop was a quick visit to the Allianz Arena - naturally to stop in the Bayern Shop to of course shop for anything soccer related.
Then, as the boys had tickets to a soccer match, we decided to hit the town of Munich. We programmed our trusty(?) ...
... fast current, I grabbed the wall but was still being pushed down the river so my arm was just dragging along the wall.
3. Because all 25 of us jumped into the water within seconds of one another, that also meant we would be exiting the same time as well. But getting out was NOT as simple as getting in. So just a second after I grabbed the wall 4 more bodies ran into me as they were trying to get out as well.
4. I threw my leg up on the wall ...