Lenox Inn Buckhead
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Atlanta
Well our day started off in sunny Florida. Then we drove some backroads of Alabama and Georgia. Awesome small towns. No cell service. It was so relaxing! We can't wait for more backroads driving :-) We are now in Atlanta. Of course our hotel in downtown with one-way street, partiers everywhere. Horse and ...
- His first name was Michael and later changed to Martin
- His mothers name was Alberta (btw I am from Calgary, ALBERTA, Canada)
- Was greatly influenced by Mahatma Ghandi in India and went there to learn more about him.
- Married Coretta Scott
- He published 4 books
- A major event that kick started his life was when a black woman (Rosa Parks) refused to give up her seat to a white man in a black/white segregated ...
... to go in and check it out but interesting. We walked down to the Marta statkion at Peachtree and went back to the hotel...first to the airport and....... then by shuttle train to the hotel. After checking in and packing we went across the street to the Marriott for a beer and sliders. Now it's off. To bed as tomorrow it will be a really early ...
I never play the lottery. I believe it's like taking your money and throwing it into the sky and hoping that it will come back to you with rainbow clouds of prosperity. I’m approximately 75% German. Interesting factoid about Germany: it survived the 2008 crash better than almost all other European countries because Germans rarely buy anything on credit. Germans earn money. Then, they spend it. On ...
As it turns out, a 14 hour plane ride is a really long ass plane ride. It was pretty cramped so I think at some point the old Japanese man I sat next to and I did some cuddling.
I watched The Big Lebowski, attempted a nap for about 5 hours, and was saved by the almighty Rum Ham Mix, ...
Other places to stay in Atlanta
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- My stay at the Hyatt
- So bad
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Great Hotel (except for the parking)
- Found a new Atlanta hotel to stay at
- So disappointed..
Peoplestown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $81
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Room, Poor Service
- Great hotel, nice rooms!
Downtown, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $132
- Overbook and bumped - The Mysterious Mr. Smith
- Limited parking but nice hotel
- Better off at a Holiday Inn!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Pleasantly Surprised
- Very convenient
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Best hotel at the airport
- Decent, But Don't pay More Than $100
- Westin Atlanta Airport was okay
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Good but...
- Sleek, hip and friendly
- Wonderful Westin...
Perimeter Center, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- A Good Business Hotel
- Not a four star hotel
- Very average hotel
Midtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $162
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Buckhead, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $166
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $102
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $105
- A pleasant hotel at a reasonable price
- Good Hotel
- Pros and Cons
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $96
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Great Stay at the Hilton!!
- Why make reservations?
- Comfortable and competitively-priced
Cobb Galeria/Vinings, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $89
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $107
- Southern Belle
- Room dark/ hotel lively
- Charming, gorgeous, Georgian
Buckhead, Atlanta | 5 star hotelfrom $161
- Very nice, but...........
- Did not want to leave!!!
- Beautiful property, outstanding service
Buckhead/Lenox Square, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $136
- Great Stay
- Good Hotel in a Great Location!
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Convention Center Convenience!!!
- Very Good Hotel and Value, Good Location, Friendly Staff
- Ok, not special
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $99
- Oir very best first marriage anniversary stay, and ample fun
- Excellent Experience
- Nice two night stay
Downtown, Atlanta | 4 star hotelfrom $136
Southern Atlanta/Airport, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $97
Downtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Read this after you read the others
- Loved It
Midtown, Atlanta | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Very Nice
- It had its good points and bad points...
- Atlanta Midtown Marriott