Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Today was shopping day :) I love shopping. We caught a shuttle out to the outlets its about a half hr drive. Fell asleep.
We then shopped for 3.5hrs. I have to admit Alec was VERY patient. He also introduced me to a new shopping technique called speed shopping. Where he pretty much raced me through every store it was great :) Bought some new jeans from Levis some new shoes form my fav shoe shop nine west and some cute new shorts and a cat singlet from some random store which ...
... mobility), and after I said I didn't like Waikiki initially, I must admit the atmosphere was fantastic, and it was lovely. So enjoyed that too, wished physically could have achieved and seen more, but that's life, and delighted Greg did go off and do some things on his own. Yet to see his photos. As having probs transferring and being clever one day when he was out I used his ipad and downloaded some of his photos onto ipad but couldn't ...
... for the opposite view at this park. (A note about this little park...the WORST bathroom ever! Quite the adventure trying to use restroom while holding camera in one hand and getting swimsuit off without letting anything touch floor. Then a random dog walks into my stall!) Next stop Sunset Beach Park! Big waves crashing into the shore! This was just before the Banzai Pipeline where huge surf competitions are held. There were quite a few surfers and snorkeling at ...
... source. I will be so happy to get home and quit fighting this_______ internet.
Had dinner tonight for the second night in a row with an Australian couple. The more we talk the more we find in common, especially Donna and Barbara. After dinner we went to the show which tonight was an Australian singer, currently living in London, who had the lead in a London production of Grease once upon a time.
Day 12: First of five straight days at ...
... The night was fun, energetic and exactly what we expected when coming to this incredible place. While I really loved Hawaii, and would most certainly want to return some day, unlike San Fran I couldn't see myself living there. Though it has the ideal mix of relaxing beaches, warm weather and city living, the people of Hawaii are far too attractive. When Hawaiian girls are sunbathing on the beach and frolicking in the sea, they look effortlessly amazing! When ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki