Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... the floor chilling for like 6 hours fighting sleep so we can sleep on the plane. I bought a bottle of crown royal out of principal. Finally we get to board and were barely staying awake. We sit next to each other on this flight. Josh immediately falls asleep. I try to stay up in hopes of free alcoholic beverages, which happens. I watch focus and listens to Adele for like 2 hours then pass out. Slept the rest of the 7 hours and wake up 45 mins ...
Saturday 20th June We went to the aquarium ( Maui Ocean Centre) which had an amazing amount of tropical fish, some we had never seen before, a native seal called the monk seal and a enormous tank of 750,000 gallons of water with sharks and rays. Well worth a visit. Had dinner at Lahaina Grill which was the number one ranked restaurant in Lahaina in most of the ratings but we were a bit disappointing (food & wine good but service not great). The oyster entre's were unusual ...
... with a beautiful view over the sea, 20 metres away - with a palm tree beside each open air windows lit up with floodlights. The food and service were spectacular-dining at its best, one of our best dining experience. As we are doing a tour on Wednesday we celebrated Angie's birthday tonight Tuesday 16 June Flew Hawaiian Airlines to Kahulai Airport. Picked up the rental car from Avis, what a hassle. We went through 3 different people there. The booking ...
... was that the sand on Waikiki beach was imported from Stockton, NSW, Australia. We believed him, but wanted to find out more, and have discovered that this is not actually true.
Waikiki Beach has not been in a natural state for nearly a century. It's a heavily engineered and managed environment. Beach erosion, where a foot of Waikiki Beach has been swallowed annually since 1985, and rising sea levels in Waikiki have been a problem ...
... we head into Waikiki beach for an evening walk. The weather is nice and mild, slightly windy with some small rain drops.
Our first day is spent driving north along the east coast, then turning left and head west. There are many vista points along the way, which we stop and admire the views. The trade winds are blowing rather strong, and the rain is on and off for most of the day. As we head west we come across the ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki