Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... that had real footage of the attacks from japan and it was exclusive to this movie. It was a crazy attack and sad to imagine what it would have been like for people at that time. People were crying in the movie and throughout the whole thing. Its a big deal and I felt kinda stupid that I didn't even know what it was before I went! We went over to the memorial on a boat as it is over the shipwreck of one of the ships. The ship was still leaking oil, 73years ...
... baggage staff I was told my luggage might be on the next flight. Fortunately it was. It seems that this is a case of organised chaos! I think they must fill up the planes and anything that doesn't fit goes on other flights and if there is capacity left they just put luggage in that doesn't relate to that flight. This might explain why there was unclaimed luggage for flights that hadn't landed yet. I suppose it is not every day that the ...
... I don't remember hearing an answer. I probably had a window of about three seconds in which I had a decision to make. After one second I realised there was nothing to do so I took a lovely deep breath in and waited for the wave to come and throw me against the coral. It did I went under and the board and paddle knocked against my head and as it was attached the board dragged me over the top and through the rocks. I didn't panic, I was waiting to hit the rocks I didn't try ...
... arise- float to the surface as it were. I can guarantee no one, ever, will be able to take the same photo. That's the indomitable, creative human spirit. The thing that allows us to move from hate to acceptance and embrace for example the 'Boy Band invasion'. Some readers will know what the picture is. I'll confirm tomorrow. The last thought and picture reminds us that names, memories ...
... attack on Oahu. After the movie, we boarded a 150 passenger Navy operated launch and experienced a ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
The white memorial across the water spans the sunken remains of the battleship Arizona. A massive explosion destroyed the ship during the Pearl Harbor attack and killed nearly 80% of its crew. Over 900 men are entombed within the ship. The USS Arizona Memorial honors all who died in the attack (1,177 crewmen) and provides a place for ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki