Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
We're on the final leg of our sea days, heading to Hawai’i. It’s Tuesday, September 29th and we’re due to arrive in Honolulu tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. You really have to appreciate the size of the oceans on this planet. From the time we left Seattle, some five days ago we’ve noticed quite a few things, but the absence of many. At this point, we have traveled some 2,238 nautical miles (nm) with only ...
... us on our honeymoon. The sun is shining, it is hot and the sea is clear and blue. Suddenly it feels like we are on holiday and I get a desperate urge to get a drink that is a lurid co,our and has flowers and fruit floating in it. We battle our jet lag to get cocktails, see the sunset and listen to some Hawaiian music in the hotel bar. Andy keeps gazing out longingly to the sea.....but it is late and there is always ...
... these. There was so much to see, read, listen to & learn about the possible causes, the actual attack & the eventual outcome of this crucial attack on Pearl Harbor that we both thoroughly enjoyed our day there. We've learned so much - more pieces to the puzzle that is WWII & we were struck by the clever juxtaposition of the two memorials side by side now - the Arizona symbolic of the start of America's war & the Missouri symbolic of the ...
... normal;">Our first movie site was the classic Jurassic park scene where the dinosaurs stampede through the valley. Jess and I tried to recreate the scene (still waiting to be photoshopped) so we'll have to wait and see how those turn out.....watch this space.
... we were given a gift of an All Access canvas bag and a kitchen apron. I think it would be worth doing the tour at least once on a cruise to see what goes on behind the scenes.
Our last day at sea went very quickly, as the tour took all morning, and then after lunch it was back to the cabin to pack our bags as our suitcases had to be outside of the cabin by 10.30pm ready for departure the next morning, leaving only our carry on cabin bag for the last minute ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
2169 Kalia Rd., Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki