Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... costumes and incredibly passionate demeanors. They were incredible and their skills are phenomenal. The best part was the fire dance that the guys performed at the end. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the trip so far!! Emily E., Emily J., Jessa and I got incredibly lost leaving he hotel and walked around for 15 minutes in a resort, but followed a street and found out war home (: it was a great night in ...
... next day with a 6.05am pick up for our tour to the USS Arizona Memorial. Luckily the pick-up point was just around the corner from our hotel, and we reluctantly ordered McDonalds for breakfast as it was the quickest option in a hurry. After sitting on the bus and waiting and waiting for a couple who thought that the pick-up time was 6.45am, they finally arrived unapologetic, and we were finally on our way.
We arrived at the Pearl ...
... that a delicious white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie. This first class business is pretty nice. : ) After the flight we took the Alamo bus to our car - A Fit - which looked tiny but we had a ton of room! Actually liked the car. Took forever to get to holiday inn because we didn't realize we had to use the valet parking. 35 dollars a night to park the car! Walked to the beach after ...
... our bus was not permitted to stop as we looped through this sacred place, as the events of 9/11 and terrorists that brought that horrible even to our shores still held our country hostage. The white crosses have been replaced by politically correct headstones flush to the manicured lawn.
After a fifteen minute stop near the statue of King Kamehameha our driver turned our bus towards the Joint base PHH (Pearl Harbor Hawaii) giving ...
... and to think I would be standing in the very same location some 70 years later. Wow! After the USS Missouri our Driver then took us on a tour of downtown Honolulu, where many historic buildings still exist, along with a memorial on a hill overlooking Honolulu and Waikiki, with an impressive view. My day was nicely finished with a lovely dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (yes Penny, Penny, Penny! Big Bang Theory fame) with Hawaiian locals and NZ ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki