Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
Today was a v-e-r-y long day. We started on the ferry from Stockton to Newcastle, followed by the train from Newcastle to Central, then the airport train from Central to the airport. There was lots of waiting, water-bottle filling, water-bottle drinking and/ or mad dashes to find appropriate locations to empty water bottles, followed by more waiting. Then the worst flight of all time to Honolulu.
We thought we were booked on a Qantas flight, but ...
... was complaining about the noise. Eventually we pulled over, and it turned out she had soiled her nappy and had extremely bad nappy rash. The poor little thing took forever to calm down, and getting her back in her car seat was a nightmare. I tried giving her chocolate as a bribe, but it didn't work, she did not want back in. It was a short distance back into Wikiki, and we wanted to check out a restaurant a cab driver had recommended on the way. It ...
... even better. We soaked up the view for a while (aka had a mini photo shoot) and began to make our way down. Don't be deceived - going down was NOT easier than going up. There's nothing to hold on to and you're trying to climb down a super steep mountain with loose dirt.. AKA you're more likely to wipe out at some point than to not. Plus with a group of seven, one wipes out and the domino effect happens.. you get the picture. Happy to report that my group made it down in one piece ...
... principles and actual practices Our pedagogical approach # find ways to engage people in understanding the impact of the dominant culture by unveiling the cultural norms they subscribe to # try to move people from being bleeding hearts to active dismantlers of injustice # try to challenge a commitment to social injustice but don't live it # try to move beyond reconciliation # uneducate and reeducate - unravel what they think # aim to challenge ...
... a trip particularly for sight seeing but for me to relax and have time out!! Pearl harbour tours were booked out unless I get some random take me - if you saw then you would agree on that - but nah!!!! Beautiful dinner tonight and island cocktail - marguerita huge but yummy ! Talk tomorrow ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki