Lealea Apartment Hotel and Condo
Travel Blogs from Honolulu
... out, but still have some classics that we were all really excited to hear (It's Not My Time, Here Without You, Kryptonite). After the concert, it was fireworks time. We went up onto the roof of our hotel and the view was breathtaking. Pearl Harbor (where they were doing the fireworks) is literally right outside my hotel, so we had the perfect view. They had all the ships lit up with Christmas lights which was already beautiful, then add fireworks and wow. Seriously so. ...
... to drink Mai Tais and watch the sunset. We lamented the fact that this was our last day with Matt and Amrita and on this beautiful island. We could spend three more weeks here and be totally happy. But we get to start on our big adventure tomorrow! So I won't post tomorrow, because we'll be on the plane, and we actually lose a day going over the international date line. So we'll see you in Tokyo on June ...
... mountains in Iowa like they do in Hawaii, I tell ya. (Joking.. they don't make mountains in Iowa at all.. ha.. ha..?) The six girls in my group and I hopped out of our van and began eagerly (eh-hem, naively) walking towards the mountain. The path itself was made of dirt and the occasional tree root and over half of it was at about a 80 degree angle. After the first a hundred feet we all kept trudging forward thinking that it would probably get easier. After the second hundred feet ...
Oahu, Hawaii – April / May 2014
When you look after the happiness of each day the happiness of your whole life will be looked after.
My time on Oahu is completely indescribable but I will try my hardest to paint the most realistic picture. Indescribable because my judgement was completely wrong, the sense of community blew my mind, the beauty swept me away and the lifestyle grounded my being. I learned something very special ...
... this memorial. (Unfortunately did not have time to get to listen to everything...disadvantage of tours). We then watched a movie about the events leading up to Pearl Harbor attack with real footage from the attack! Unbelievably moving! They then took us on a boat out to the Arizona! No talking, just honoring those who were entombed in the waters below us. There are no words to describe the feeling of being there. Just gratitude to those who gave their lives ...
Other places to stay in Honolulu
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $177
- The best place we've ever stayed
- We'll definately return to the Pacific Beach Hotel
- Clean with a great location.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Great place
- My favourite Hotel in Hawaii
- Gone downhill
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $230
- Nice stay
- Classy value
- Second visit
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $242
- Very pleased
- Great Staff
- Outrigger Reef Nirvana
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $260
- Gets better every time we stay here
- Loved the location
- Great hotel!!
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $157
- Beautiful hotel!
- STAY AWAY! There are NO amenities
- Stay away from the Royal Garden Waikiki
Hickham, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Good Location
- Good airport hotel
- A Hard Bed to Sleep On
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $114
- Reasonable stay for the price
- If you truly have no expectations for your accomodations in Paradise, stay here!
- Superb Hawaii Hotel go stay!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $113
- Ohana East- Very very convenient
- It was good!
- Great location, noisy room.
Honolulu, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $200
- We had a great stay!!!
- Great hotel
- Good location - wonderful view
South Shore, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $147
- Don't believe the bad reviews!
- Awful Service
- Would go back
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- Amazing Service!
- Séjour formidable, hôtel très agréable
- J'ai adoré le Wyland
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $326
- Wonderful experience!
- A very pleasant hotel stay
- Just an okay stay!!
South Shore, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $106
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $566
- A true "Leading Hotel of the World"
- Absolutely the best!
- Not What I Expected
Waikiki, Honolulu | 5 star hotelfrom $370
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Great Stay at the Miramar
- Reasonable and great location
- Loved the Hotel
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $191
- Nice Hotel!!
- Nice rooms, distant views
- Great value
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $127
- The Island Colony from a resident's perspective
- Good Hotel
- Fantastic hotel!
Waikiki, Honolulu | 4 star hotelfrom $202
- Hawaii Prince Treats You Like Royalty
- Modern, High-Rise Hotel with Very Good Staff
Waikiki, Honolulu | 2 star hotelfrom $103
- Good enough for me!
- Near Beach - Great Location!
- Nice place
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Nice location and staff
- Good location/small rooms
- Nothing fancy but ok
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $205
- In Waikiki, it's all about location
- Waikiki Beachcomber -- Decent
- If you have to stay in Waikiki the Waikiki Beachcomber is good value.
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $156
- 1 block from the beach!
- Clean, comfy, and close to the beach
- Nice hotel, great price/location
Waikiki, Honolulu | 3 star hotelfrom $126
- Aqua Still Needs Work
- What a difference!
- Great Hotel in the HEART of Waikiki