Lea County Inn
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews Lea County Inn Hobbs
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
... snapping turtles, until we settled down.
A few rather strange folk are in our car, plus there's only one restroom. Showers down stairs so that was a no no for me, as I don't do stairs especially in a moving rocking, jolting train!
Dinner we opted to have at 7pm and steak was delish. A Canadian club with ginger ale helped restore the mood!
We decided to settle down around 11ish, ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
Stayed at yet another lovely state park campgrounds, Brantley Lake State Park. Beautiful desert location. Picture this, taking the elevator down 750 feet in one minute to enter the cavernous wonders of Carlsbad Cavern! It was an incredible visual experience with each turn of the head. Tom was taking picture after picture and we both were enjoying every moment even in the 59 degrees and 90% humidity. When suddenly ...