Le Scuderie Di Roma
Travel Blogs from Rome
... to find the satellite. Fun and games.
We went out later on and walked over to the Pantheon to continue our tour of granita's and then sat down in front to marvel the magnificent size of the building. So many tourists around at the moment and Stacie must look safe enough as she gets asked a lot to take photos. We went inside and the size of the building once again has to be appreciated. Lucy had ...
... medieval and Renaissance Italian society, and has come to mean more colloquially a more relaxed approach to daily living while appreciating the simple things we might otherwise take for granted. Julie has learned to excel at this kind of lifestyle while I struggle to even view it; such are the oppositional mysteries of marriage. In Roma we both find common ground in churches, markets, piazzas, museums, monasteries and back ...
... police was very evident. Again, aother photo opporutinity, giving the camera a good chance to show us what it is capable of.
Nearby on our way back to the hotel, was a gorgeous park where other people had the same idea of taking a short rest whilst enjoying the beautiful surrounds. Back to the familiar landmark - Fortana del Tritone, we discovered a cafe where we brought the most amazing sandwiches and lemondade to take away along with the best Gelato! May have to ...
After Italy had conquered Germany in an epic win we finished our meals and hugged our new friends Katarina and Robert goodbye to head home. It was epic to see Rome celebrate the win of Italy, there was horns honking all night and people hanging out of cars screaming with happiness. I have never seen such patriotic people so excited to see their country win! We finally got to sleep with the aircon cranking to have another action day in ...
... small cafés and tourist trap shops framing the ancient attractions.
We also visited Il Gésu, an opulent Jesuit church just dripping with gold. Nora slept through that one entirely, which is probably best, since she would have enjoyed its acoustic properties as well.
I'm typing this up on our laptop, which is plugged in to the outlet through our adaptor. So far, it shows no signs of melting.
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Scuderie Di Roma Rome
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $117
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $254
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $356
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $91
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $95
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $144
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $105
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $306
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $66
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $71
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $84
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $89
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $88
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $166
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $87
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72