Hotel le Mirage

Address: 7 Avenue des Anciens Combattants, Istres, Provence, 13800, France | 3 star hotel
 
Searching for availability...
*Prices above are provided by partners for one room, double occupancy and do not include all taxes and fees. Please see our partners for full details.
 

How has this hotel rated in the past?

  What's this?
Discover trends in hotel experiences based on real traveler reviews and ratings. Mouse over circles to see what some travelers had to say.

Location

This 3 star hotel is located on 7 Avenue des Anciens Combattants, Istres.
Map this hotel

Amenities

       

    TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel le Mirage Istres

    3.50 of 5 stars Very Good
     

    Travel Blogs from Istres

    Gordes

    A travel blog entry by the.sheehan on Aug 04, 2015

    5 photos

    ... This might include for example 'do you want to sit inside or outside'. At this stage usually one of two things happens. The best of these is that they start speaking to me in English. Unfortunately the thing that most commonly happens is that they give me a strange look as if to say I think that you are an idiot, and they continue speaking to me in French. The situation generally degenerates quickly from there. The rest of the meal then becomes a nightmare. I ...

    Marseille, Cassis and the Calanques

    A travel blog entry by the.sheehan on Aug 03, 2015

    10 photos

    I wake with a knot in my stomach. Today we are booked on a tour. The tour includes a boat trip. The last time we went on a tour that included a boat trip it did not go well. Issy ended the tour wanting to kill someone. I hope this tour will be better. Issy decides she wants to conserve her energy for the tour, so I set off for a quick walk around Lourmarin on my own. I go into the Chateau de Lourmarin. The Chateau dates from the twelfth century. It is on two ...

    Chateauneuf :Part 2

    A travel blog entry by swannieg on Aug 01, 2015

    ... an early night after a few drinks with nice English couple staying at our B&B and who are leaving the next morning. I am back on the Perrier water, shall be for some days!

  • Day 11:
  • Our last day in Chateauneuf. A bit sad ,we are really hooked on this part of the world by now.
  • Decide to drive to Dijon as we haven't got around to that yet. Visit the Musee de Beau Arts and the mustard shop, have ...

  • Marseille, France

    A travel blog entry by lbphoto23 on May 10, 2015

    3 comments, 20 photos

    ... because you are the speaker voice from Charlie Brown. We humored the woman, and started walking. Not listening, but walking. She would stop to talk to herself, but 90% of the group walked off to shoot photos. The other 10% window shopped. Since it was Sunday most of the stores were closed, but markets in the streets were coming to life this morning. Stalls with everything imaginable, especially food was for sale. We were going to have a relaxing ...

    Special Reunion with dear friends & Tour De France

    A travel blog entry by sellers2013-14 on Jul 20, 2014

    11 photos

    ... a very sweet couple and we had such a nice afternoon and evening with them! They also took the time to recommend the best sights in the area for us to visit and brought maps and pamphlets with them — so very thoughtful! We had such a nice evening with them, and are hoping they will come visit us in the US before too long.
    We had such an enjoyable day at our Provence home today, and are ready for a full day out ...