Resid 'Ever Domaine de la Plage
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Villeneuve les Beziers
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... we were able to go quite far out and the boys were able to jump off the boat and slide into the water. The water was cold, but it was quite refreshing. We then headed home for supper, wine and a quiet night at home.
Tomorrow is our last day in France. We have had such a good time and we wish we had more time here, even though we are looking forward to going to Italy on ...
... because the gorgeous scent coming from the lavender just can't be described. There were bees everywhere and you can see where the saying 'busy as a bee' comes from. There are heaps of bee boxes placed around the lavender fields and you can find lots of places that sell lavender honey in the area. Wheat is also grown in the region and the purple of the lavender and gold of the wheat look stunning. Bucket list item #1 for the day, CHECK! Rob being the wonderful ...