Mona Lisa Le Corail
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Gruissan
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...
- Great harbour
- Very professional
- Helpful and friendly
- The last place took 30 euros for shower and dock keys promised to open up at 8 am but hadnt shown by 20 past, and I wanted to get going before the wind filled in.
- Dieter and Barbara on another boat gave me the cash and will get it back from the capitan when he turns up, thanks guys.
- Jean on the boat next ...
... visited, there was still quite the variety of things to buy. In the afternoon we headed back to the boys’ favourite beach, at Marseillan Plage. It was a nice day and not too hot, as there was a bit of cloud cover. The afternoon was full off jumping into waves, playing paddle ball and sunbathing. We also rented a pedalboat for an hour that had a slide on it. This was quite ...
... was great and quite busy with lots of cyclist going out to the coast.
Gruissan Plague was our destination, there were many points out from Narbonne we could have jumped in the med - we decided on this one, the only negative - no train back!!! The wind was rising as we pushed on to the sea, we arrived, the beach was crowded!! and so wide. We got our togs on and this was the moment we have strived for - for the last 10 days - we walked ...