Le Clos de St Cyprien
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Clos de St Cyprien Saint-Cyprien
Travel Blogs from Saint-Cyprien
- Rudder replacement going well hope to be finished tomorrow night
- Nothing wrong with a bit of an easy couple of days, remember glue has to dry.
- The laundry doesnt do itself.
- On a serious note I wont be pushing so hard in future, I started the last leg with two reefs in the main, but wanted to have a big day, wont do it again, especially ...
... plane to Barcelona ,car to Collioure .Arrived about 6pm ,. We found a wonderful little restaurant called Cote Patio ,and had another grat meal lamb steak caramel cake and choc biscuit moouse with a very light chardy to wash it down.French prepared it was up there. Walked into Port Ventas today had our obligatory coffee bought a French baguette salami and cheese ...lunch and dinner in one hit,swam in the Mediterranean and relaxed by the pool .will wander into town tonight ...
... in total, furthest I've walked since the accidents of last September, bit knackered but ok to carry on today.
Beam reaching quiet peaceful, left the marina a couple of hours ago.
Heading for / towards Spain might stop at port vendres, depends how hungry I get, only got a can of tuna as emergency rations, cant see the Pyrenees its too misty.
Think I can see land ahead, suns just come out, its hard to type boat moving around alot.
- 80+ kmh, glad I'm safely tucked up in the marina
- Mast up, shrouds sort of on forestay slightly connected, be a bugger if it fell down tonight.
- I'm off ashore having my supper.
- Will finish the mast tomorrow ...