Le Chablis Saint-Jacques
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... to Halifax on the east coast (and where many of those on the Titanic are buried). We stopped in a small town called Brockville so all the extra passengers could catch buses to meet other trains, and spent about 10 minutes unloading them. It was as I glanced up to see how much longer the delay would be that I saw my backpack sitting on the platform about to be loaded onto a bus!! I jumped up and ran down the carriage shouting "That's my bag! That's my bag!" and ...
... officials trundled us over in groups to the large x-ray machine to have the wacky packages scanned before we could proceed to the gate.
Some of us gathered to reward ourselves for our efforts in completing the six-month journey to the departure lounge, and to celebrate the initial day of our 2012 adventure.
... He took the ball early, hitting winners from all over the court. His cross court backhand as pure as ever and his return of serve was just as lethal as the good old days. Chang also brought out his full arsenal of tricks, a big serve, as well as lots of crafty spins and slices. Agassi posted a 7-6(3), 6-3 win, but in the end, the evening was not about the results of course, it was a chance for Montreal fans to renew acquaintances with their favourite ...
... br> Unfortunately this was not the time of year to visit The Botanical Gardens, due to the cold weather most of the park is shut down with the plants being covered up with tarps. We did however get to see the one part that we wanted to, which was the Chinese Garden Section, it was beautiful.
Olympic Park was quite run down, but if Martin was there he would swear it was designed by someone who skateboards. Between the smooth concrete, ledges & staircases it ...
... hectic and stressful city of the state, being the largest one and with a lot of partying youngsters coming and going. We hardly find it stressful, but have perhaps been hardened by the never-stopping, always-running London climate.
Now we're off on the 3 day bus ride to Banff on the other side of this humongous country.
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chablis Saint-Jacques Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $174
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $129
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!