Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... and just
enough room for your knees, the other was larger than our bedroom at home, held a jacuzzi bathtub, a mirrored wall with dresing room lighting and a folded up bunk bed.
Our next few days at the OM were pretty much a shambles, most of our time there was spent trying to locate someone who had any knowledge or worked there, or avoid Dean and his long and weary
stories. Some highlights included:
Night 1, ...
... store famous for making amazing pie. We entered and checked the menu and all decided we were getting shakes and pie. I ordered lemon meringue pie and Rox got some warm apple pie. Very tasty. We also ordered strawberry and vanilla shakes. The other boys also got huge shakes and large chunks of pie. It was amazingly delicious. Given it was quite late we all seemed to go a bit crazy on arrival to Rockberry and started speaking it Southern American accents as we ...
... shooting the footage, my friend Etienne and I had several discussions on how to best accomplish this. The issue being that because of all the underlying circumstances that lead to the format of the interview, it being that we essentially meet an entrepreneur and have around 30 minutes to get to know more about their views, makes it very difficult to radically change the form from the film that was made in India.
Bearing this in mind we ...
Minutes away from leaving Montreal, as I am waiting at the Airport, I finally have found some useful time to write my first blog post of this incredible journey.
The idea of travelling to Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina for part 2 of this adventure on Defining Entrepreneurship around the world came to me as I was returning from my 16 hour long flight from India. After having had such an ...
... were much loved. Padré Pio of Italy from Puglia Bari declared a saint, Brother André who was responsible for one of Montreal’s most important landmarks St Joseph’s Oritory on Mount Royal and the Mahatma… Ghandi with candles and cobbled stone under them… a powerful room.
I love this space because the first thing that came in mind… I could do a 15 minute historical ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!