Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... though and we have seen evidence of that as July 1 is moving day here. Originally it was a provincial law that May 1 was moving day. In 1973, the date was changed to July 1, ostensibly as the weather would be better but since looked upon by Les Anglais as a dastardly plot by les Quebecois to diminish the effect of Canada Day. Alas it appears that this was not so as the bill was introduced by ...
It was a manual process searching for each passenger in all the different itineraries but the counter staff were working as a team helping each other find different passengers.
I knew the plane would be completely full with random seat selection so no way of choosing my preferred window seat. Since it ...
... and mid August. During this period there were 12 acclaimed festivals on. These included music, jazz, art, fashion and Montreal First Peoples' festival. The same goes for Toronto. We have just missed TIFF, the Toronto International Film Festival. Last week stars such as Al Pacino, Steve Carrell and Reese Witherspoon were in Toronto for the Festival. We head to Toronto next week after it is all over. Better planning next ...
... just had a remodel-it even had elevators and escalators! Back to the apartment to meet up with some scrap metal guys who at 7pm at night in a busy apartment complex pushed a stove and a steel bathtub down the staircase. Hilarious for me- not so much for everyone else living in the building.We were pressed for time because jenny had a soccer game so we left straight back to Ottawa for her game. Again they won, 3-1 this time, further cementing their spot on the top of the ...
... saying thank you over and again. I don't think there was any doubt about how grateful I was. I put my suitcase on the belt, and then, head still reeling, partly from lack of sleep, and partly in elation, I got myself as quickly as possible around to security, and then down to the boarding gate, with minutes to spare before they began loading us on. The information screen read... Flight WS697 Departing 14:05 Winnipeg -30 degrees ... and I'd never been so happy to see such ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!