Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... last check of the map to realize we still weren't that lost to begin with.
One last slam of the door, after a lunch of leftover pasta and forlorn looks out the kitchen window. One last glass of red wine so we don't have to take the bottle with us.
One last glance at the Grand Canal, the vaporetto and the gondolas as we ride a bus across the bridge and out of the lagoon. One last sigh as we ...
A week before leaving for India I took the time to go back home for the weekend to visit family and friends.
Notably I used this opportunity to interview my sister on her definition of entrepreneurship and meet with long time friends to see their views on the topic.
As Quebec ...
... bucks. I've always wanted to be able to say I'm a millionaire.
And I thought I felt rich in Japan... hah!
Unfortunately, the currency is very restricted, so it's nearly impossible to get ahold of from outside the country. This means I will probably be at the mercy of jacked-up airport exchange rates upon arrival.
It also means I'll have to get really really good at dividing by ...
... ai rencontré à plusieurs reprises des groupes d’étudiants organisant des courses dans la ville, s’écrasant des œufs dans les cheveux et se déguisant en canaris. Mais le sujet qui retient l’attention ici, c’est bien la langue. Le Québec a pour seule langue officielle le français, et à Montréal, les indications dans le métro, les étiquettes dans les supérettes, les panneaux sont tous en français. Cela dit il suffit de se balader quelques instants dans ...
... I was glad to find an old sweet in my handbag, a sweet from the maple store in Montreal nonetheless, and kept the boiled sweet for as long as it would stay without melting, managing to convince myself I’d had an adequate meal before rocking to sleep.
A foray into the Dorval airport preceded my arrival in downtown Montreal where I stepped off the old Greyhound to find Claire, the Belgian girl who’d been Wwoofing down ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!