Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chablis Hotel & Suites Cadillac Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Tom and I made it to Montreal with minimal issues, only to find that Mom and Judy were stuck in Boston and may not be able to meet up with us for days. This is a horrible disappointment - mom has been working towards this for so long, and we were so looking forward to ...
... night in Ottowa which started at a sorority house, the girls took their sorority seriously to the point where Nath wasn't even allowed to touch their signs, only sorority girls from that club can. After Nath got a few sneaky photos with the signs we headed out to the area called the Market which had heaps of pubs and restaurants. It was great to catch up with a few friends from summer camp and we ended the night with the famous Smokeys poutine. Poutine is ...
... most of the words, I suspect from the cadence and familiarity of the mass. My ears delight in the musical sound of the French language while my body greatly appreciates the respite from the summer heat outside.
I exit the massive doors into the marble hall and down the grandiose staircase onto the street. In just a few minutes walk, I find another, more modest cathedral set back from the street shaded by oak trees. Learning it is called St. Patrick's, I ...
... which is an entire mango peeled and cut to make a beautiful flower…Zach had to have one of course which he shared with dad while watching the jazz music on one of the main stages for about 10 minutes before complaining it was too loud.
I took Zach to a quieter area behind the stage where we saw a bunch of kids playing in the water fountains (like the ones at Forrest Chase). After a bit of convincing he decided to strip down to his jocks and run through ...
... I was not sure what we did wrong. It turned out one of the girls was pouring beer into her cup behind the bar, so we all got kicked out. In true Canadian fashion, she apologised a hundred times and we went off to find another place to drink.
A few beers later we ended up back at the hostel at 4am. It was a crazy night - trying to speak French is fun when under the influence of Alcohol. It was an interesting way to celebrate my Birthday.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!