Le Cafe St. Paul
Travel Blogs from Montreal
We woke up this morning to a big broken table in the living room and the aftermath of the party last night. AS is tradition we slept in late and recovered and went to Montreal for the night. It was Jenny's friend Kema's bday at blue dog hip hop bar which must have been the only bar in the whole city that had an English name. It was a ...
... put my bags in storage at the hotel. I had already work out the best way to get to the general area of the base and the path up, so off I went. It was a nice walk up saint Laurent street, lots of shops to window shop at as I passed. Once I got to the park this is where the real walk started, I wish I had of turned my run tracked on I knew how far it was but I didn't. Anyway from the hotel to the lookout at the top it took me about an hour. Up here I enjoyed the view, had ...
Montreal.... It surely was the nicest city we have visited in Canada. It´s located in the province of Québec, therefore French-speaking, but the truth is that it´s bilingual. You will see everything written in English and French and also people who live here tend to speak both languages. It´s also the second biggest city of Canada, after Toronto.
The first thing we did in Montreal, was to climb the hill of the Mount Royal Park. The view from the top is ...
... pulled from the river was apparently made into badges and given to engineering students as a reminder that precision was of the utmost importance.
Lots of agricultural along this route. Montreal has 3m people and has an underground downtown network that covers 33 km of shopping mall really - this is ...
We biked to the picnic and got all soaked. Stopped by the bank before. At the picnic there was free food and lots of Caribbean people. We took the ttc back home. Cynthia then stayed home but I went to julian's party at carolina's place. I met Jeff, Robert and a bunch of his friends. He's leaving for peru and just graduated. I met Daniel and Paula, from Robert's family. Good ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!