Le Cafe St. Paul
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... vehicle lanes.
The park at the far end was surprisingly delightful: a longish grassy spit with views on one side to a classic appearing suburban village and marina, and on the other side to the wide St Lawrence. There are dozens of benches along the trail here to rest and relax for the return journey, and to our surprise, a sculpture garden with some very monolithic modern pieces.
The return journey seemed a bit easier with the breeze at ...
... your bathroom is flooding into their room - can you mop up the water?' I say 'with what'? The best I can do is throw every bath towel, hand towel and face washer onto the floor and hope for the best - weirdly, there are no drains on the bathroom floor, so I wasn't sure how effective this would be. I am told that a plumber can come by in the morning, but ask what we're supposed to do if we need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night ...
Today is our last day in Montreal!
Dan and I will be seeing an old friend for lunch at Chez Jose.
I have some furniture to sell to finalize me moving out. I'LL MISS YOU MONTREAL!
We will have to find something ...
... With day becoming night around 4:30 ish I was able to get photo's of day & night @ the shrine. Then it was time to head back in the dark. I had to get the bus to the Metro station. The only problem is I'm not sure where it is, and it's dark so may not be able to see the M sign. I was concerned that I might of missed my stop, but over heard someone talking about what metro line they were getting. So when they got off, I did too. Was the right move. When I ...
... Store genius guy who remembered me (like I said - not many redheads). He was going to make an appointment for me to see a different genius when he decided to plug my iPad and new charger in to one of the store sockets. It was charging!!!! Oh the relief! He told me that some hotels turn off alot of their power points. I did not know that. Came back to the hotel - plugged the iPad into a different socket and it started charging. Phew! Meanwhile Glen had ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
420 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $94
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
155 Rene Levesque Boulevard East, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $119
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!