Le Cafe St. Paul
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... cooked in a wood fired oven by the hundred.
- hundreds of people eating poutine, chips covered in gravy and cheese curds.
- a cocktail menu that included garnishes such as onion rings and burgers on the straw.
- a 70+ year old man skateboarding down the street, and no one (but me) even noticed.
- a museum devoted to maple syrup.
- a bus stop shaped like a Nespresso machine.
Tomorrow afternoon we all meet up in a hotel by the airport for a ...
... Francofolies de Montreal@Place des Festivals
- Catherine Durand avec Marc Papillon-Ferland ( aka le talentueux multi-instrumentiste ) --> Les Murs Blancs
- Monica Freire
- Andreanne A. Malette et Francois Lachance
- Josianne Paradis
Festival 2: Festival Folk sur Le Canal
- Sarah MacDougall (really love her husky sexy voice)
- " Sarah ...
... shopping and eating.
Finally, it was time to say 'au revoir' to Quebec City and board our bus for the three-hour ride back to Montreal.
We checked into the Hyatt Regency hotel, then walked through some of Old Montreal for our dinner at the Vieux-Port Steakhouse. On our return walk, we had a chance to view a bit more of Old Montreal , as well as some of Montreal's extensive underground shopping and walkway system.
... We were about 5 blocks from it at Old Montreal, so remembering how easy it is to walk 5 blocks in Manhattan, we set off. The blocks are bigger in Canada. The street we were after was called Rue St Denis (pronounced "Denee"). We eventually found it - by this time I was getting starving, We walked along it for quite a while and it went from boring to seedy. Lots and lots of eating places but most were closed. I'm thinking perhaps it's like Darlinghurst in Sydney - seedy ...
... was a chain so I led us to the nearest one – however I imagine the popular night occurs at one of the other of the three venues, which was too far away for us. Nonetheless our location had a chilled out cover band duo and it suited me to sit and chat to this – especially as my head cold was making me feel inordinately tired. We saw people going into a club or bar next door so went inside to check it out. There were a few people in this small circular bar of pumping music, but ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!