Le Cafe St. Paul
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
Sacre bleu!!!!!! Ok. So it only took about an hour in Montreal for things to go a little awry.... After an eight hour train trip and an erratic taxi drive, the very first thing that Michael wanted to do when we arrived at the hotel was to pee, then relax for the night. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan because when Michael flushed the toilet, something went terribly wrong and water started gushing out of the toilet ('pee gate') all ...
... the railroad and catch a glimpse of the colourful shipping containers piled high, waiting to move on to other parts of the country. There were also a great number of trains sitting one side tracks, something's I haven't seen before even in Toronto's Union ...
The trip home was long but uneventful. We are on an older Air Canada Boeing 767 which has not been reconfigured to squeeze out the last remaining inches of leg room which made the trip considerably more comfortable.
We are sitting near a window on the North side of the plane. Our route takes us ...
... in trading patterns (more US focused vs. formerly Europe focused) is now obsolete and many of the old banks have become flats, offices and hotels.
We walked down the street and visited a former bank before heading into the underground walking tunnels. This I found very interesting. There is a large network of tunnels all over the downtown area which mean in the heat of summer or depths of winter it is possible to get to most places within the ...
... tomorrow. Also had some fun trying on Canada/ Québec memorabilia. Continued down the street and passed Swartz - the shop famous for smoked meat - with a gigantic queue outside. Also went to a thrift shop famous for it's 'swimming pool' of things for 1$, where we ate a moshi (chinese dessert) which was so yummy, even though we were both about to burst after the Poutine! Walked leisurely back to the ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
50 Rene Levesque Blvd West, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $58
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!