Le Cafe St. Paul
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... vous comportiez pas en traditionnel " "si elle tient à nous, elle va nous contacter"... parce que là, je suis perdante à tout coup !!! Je suis de retour le 1er avril alors contactez-moi quand vous aurez du temps et on trouvera bien un moment dans nos agendas respectifs pour se voir "face à face"... et si ce n'est pas possible, alors on trouvera un moyen de garder contact malgré la distance...
Alors, je vous invite à me suivre dans ...
6 days till departure, 3 days till the packing co. arrive!! ****. For a person who pretty much always tries to just bring carry-on, it hard to throw caution to the wind and do checked luggage! This is not good. Allowed two luggages, carry-on and purse. How to cram all my jewellery, lap ...
... fell once and later lost my footing and had to run to a nearby wood platform instead of slipping on ice, scary as hell but I made it. We had dinner at a nice Italian restaurant and the restaurant allowed patrons to bring their own wine/champagne so we bought Rose (champagne) to accompany our dinner. The Rose was definitely not my cup of tea, we went home and spent the rest of the night watching movies (Blue Valentine), sobbing from the movie (T, L & M) and playing Monopoly Deal. ...
We are home. The flight in from Rome was standard - decent food, lots of movies - and getting back into the country went as smoothly as normal. We are glad to be home, though often felt very at home in Rome and Boiano. I guess that's why when we boarded the plane yesterday, it felt like we had been away ...
... or so....
I don't know what sparked it. I can't explain it. All i know is that I went from "no no no" to booking a 2 month trip within about two weeks. I thought about being a good girl and just going away for the holidays, a nice two week break from the cold to explore some new territories. But come ON! two weeks? that's not long enough!!
I considered 3 weeks, then a month, then 6 weeks....and then I got a major deal on my flight but the tickets were 2 months ...
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $189
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $135
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $192
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $171
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $176
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $137
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $131
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $338
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $87
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $96
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $173
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotel
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $161
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $113
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $158
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $100
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!