Le Cafe St. Paul
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... are lots of these every where in the city) and a nice view of the Montreal skyline. Since Hinesh's D40x is still not working he is shooting with his old but faithful canon. I had no idea that his camera smoked every time you use the flash but he convinces me that its normal… ok…. There is a little frame set up for you to take happy pics so I make Hinesh take a pic, he begrudgingly obliges. Later on a guy gets on the piano and plays Canon and he is quite good so ...
... a lot of cyclist guess it took more than an hour for all to pass-by.
Not much new on the way, mainly the same as last Saturday, but in the opposite direction. The landscape is not the most exciting.
180km done! see ride here; http://www.strava.com/activities/162149 204
... was interesting to see how many of the issues facing entrepreneurs in India were recurrent throughout South America as well. Issues such as corruption, political instability and currency fluctuations were omnipresent. Even more cultural issues such as the lack of entrepreneurial education and access to capital were to some extent similar. One of the only major differences between the two regions was the infrastructure which is far more developed and up ...
We had a great drive today. We stopped for a nice lunch and went to the Ben and Jerry's factory.
We got to the hotel no problem and it's much nicer than we expected. It turns out it's in a great location right near McGill University, the metro, the art ...
... Royal to watch and see the tam tam players. Random people met or meet up every sunday -all summer long - and play tam tams. Great fun, and good music.Later that afternoon, when the sun was gone, we went to the Île d'Orléans to Picnic Electronique. Also this venue took place every sunday. Different DJs and DJanes played to two stages till late night. You bring your own food and drinks amd enjoy the music, dance, dance and dance.
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
3440 avenue du Parc, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $240
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!