Le Cafe St. Paul
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Cafe St. Paul Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... a big snowstorm had passed Montreal that night and it was still snowing in the morning. We already had a hard time identifying our cars at the parking lot, let alone being able to get out of there. Even without luggage or people inside the cars it was impossible to drive off the parking lot, as we would get stuck in the snow at every turn. Good thing we were with 10 strong BC students and managed to push both of the cars out of there after half an hour of struggling. We were ...
... where the song "Give Peace a Chance" was composed and recorded. The living room and bedroom feature memorabilia composed of press articles, framed gold records and pictures of the famous couple. This legendary Montréal hotel suite can accommodate up to two people. Room Size: 650 sq.ft. / 60 sq.m Bed Type: One King bed View: City view Tomorrow we have a walking tour of downtown ...
I began reading Robinson Crusoe recently for the similarities and differences alike to my journey, both to find words to describe mine and to enjoy the relative comfort in which I live. A common theme in the novel is the slower perception of time; when Crusoe does anything, it takes ten days. Rescuing items from his sunken ship, then days, building a fence, ten days, finding fresh water, ten days etc... In short, ...
... we turned around and walked the
(ever surprisingly long) distance back to the museum food. 45 minutes after the
fact, we finally sat down with a ham and cheese and a parfait and mentally
rolled in the glory of our meal... or maybe that was just me.
satiated, we entered the biodome (yay student prices) into the jungle zone.
Foggy camera lenses mean relatively poor documentation of the event, but it ...
... who have no idea what I am talking a bout
(Imagine attaching a tennis racket on each foot and walking in think white flour or baby powder)
Since flour and powder are so fine, without the tennis rackets you would sink into it
Tobogganing, Inner Tubing, Sliding on Magic Carpet down the hills:
When we got to the top of the hill above Beaver Lake. Kids were inner tubing, or sliding on their magic carpets.
( For those who don't know what a ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!