Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
Photos of Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... a wide selection of tequila. I hung out there until they called my flight, following the Habs vs. Pens game on play-by-play via WiFi. (Habs are in first place -- WOOT!)
The two-hour flight to Mexico City was uneventful and we landed relatively on schedule. Yes, I was flying two hours west in order to come back northeast, which felt a bit silly, except when you consider that I started my trip in Mexico City, so it was the most logical ticket I could have ...
... end. Above is just a sample of my experiences, albeit a rather long sample. What have I learnt from the experience? Too much to properly put into words. I learnt a bit from my classes, more from my travels and most from the people I met. I have been fortunate enough to meet people from across the world that I can now call friends and hope to stay in contact with. It is unbelievable to think how quickly my time has gone, but they do say that time flies when you’re having fun. ...
... Haïti. Assez pour bien connaître ces 2 pays et en faire le tour. On part content, plein de savoir, d'expérience, bien nourris, quoi.
Mais où allons-nous, vous vous direz bien... Et bien cela est une bonne nouvelle aussi. Nous allons dans un nouveau continent, dans une culture tout à fait différente, tout en parlant français et en ayant la chance d'apprendre une autre langue aussi. D'autre part, notre qualité de vie sera rehaussée, par rapport aux ...
... sunrise so went up the front of the train and checked out the restaurant no coffee so walked back to the back of the train and climbed up to the Dome car an discovered people asleep on the chairs and the coffee there was cold but chatted to a lady it turns out neither her or her husband could sleep on the train in the bunks as they said it was too rough, well i slept like a log did not wake up once except for loo stops. The sun was coming up so off i ...
... transfer photos nightly to my computer for backup purposes, just in case.
- Mobile phone. I get laughed at a lot at home for my phone. It's a dumbphone, a little Samsung flip circa 2007 that I bought for $30 used off of eBay, and has a missing battery cover. People tell me that I'm living in the past. But here's the thing: It's unlocked and works anywhere in the world on a local SIM card (easily available for a ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
475 President Kennedy Ave, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $231
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
50 Rene Levesque Blvd West, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $58
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
1005 Guy Street, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $86
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!