Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
Photos of Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... we both thoroughly enjoyed our trip, we are happy to be returning to our homes, our family and our friends, and, even our work, feeling like Dorothy that "there's no place like home," especially in New England, we agree! In addition, our flights to Montreal and Boston of under five hours and just over one hour, respectively, were a mere hop, skip and a jump in comparison to our earlier train rides. These offset our disappointments with ...
Just wanted to capture the interior if the long over night train ride from Moncton to Montreal. Mid afternoon and after lights out. Long night trying to sleep in a very mildly inclined chair. Love the repetition of forms and light in the ...
... airport for our dinner en route to London.
It's going to be a LONG flight: Mtl --> Boston --> Iceland --> London
We expect to land in London the next morning just before noon.
See ya on the other side!
-- Ryan L. ...
... slow-moving attitude, as though in apology for the stressful journey it knew I had endured to get there. I moved and breathed slowly, the pace of the latter catching momentarily at unexpected glimpses of impervious mountain range, and at the intimate details of typical Newari life that lay modestly tucked away behind centuries-old wood-shuttered doorways.
Travel always makes me feel fed and fortunate and full of awe, but Bandipur was a ...
... front. My next stop was the Jean-Talon market to get here I had to get in ine train for a few stops then change lines for about 6 more stops. Then it was just a few block walk to the market. Here I went to the crepe place had had a spinach, ham and cheese crepe. It was yummy. After lunch I walked the market. It was mainly fresh fruit and veggie stalls. I got some grapes and a few plums for $5 I got the train out towards Mont Royal I ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $109
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Trčs bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!