Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites
TripAdvisor Reviews Le Chabrol Hotel & Suites Montreal
Travel Blogs from Montreal
... idea is that? We did a walking tour of the old city, some of the building date back to the mid 16 hundreds. The Basilica is beautiful with what look like Moorish columns the stained glass windows depict historical scenes that are not necessarily religious. What a nice ...
... HI card discount. Of course, I needed exact change
for the bus too. I shoudl add that many bus drivers here, like this
chap have not got an ounce of humanity in them. So if you have 2 2
dollar coins then you lose 1 dollar or no coins = no journey. What a
stupid system. Anyway, I finally got to my hostel and met some lovely
people from Germany and Switzerland. We would have drinks later on
together in the hostel bar. First, ...
Well, folks! Here were are. On day 14. The last day of this crazy adventure! We are so pleased to have made it back in one piece...even if all of ours cars didn't! We have had an amazing throughout eastern canada and Maine! And most importantly, we loved having you on board with is throughout this insane, supersonic, top speed journey---otherwise known as: Caro and Krissys East Coast Adventures !! Guido, mi ...
... in Montréal. Kate feels we did not see as much as we could have done but I think we saw plenty, including the Musee des Beaux-Arts, the aforementioned Jardin Botanique, the Insectarium, the Biodome, the Planetarium, the Museum of History and Archaeology and the Biosphere (not to be confused with the Biodome). In addition we took a ride up to the top of the tower at Parc Olympique (which Kate insists is the USS Enterprise-E grounded) and enjoyed some excellent views of the ...
... to be feeling it more than I. There are nice bus shelters, but sometimes there are old women in there smoking (not allowed), so we have to wait outside.
Needed to go to a Target for a few things today, and I'm no expert on this store, but it seemed more upmarket than its Australian cousin. And you can get groceries as well. Almost got lost finding it, as we weren't prepared today, normally Terry has each trip organized precisely. We tried asking locals ...
Other places to stay in Montreal
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $192
- An anniversary getaway to remember!
- Couln't ask for more
- Chateau Champlain was wonderful!
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $127
- We were very pleasantly surprised with the Holiday Inn Midtown
- Great place
- Not awful at all
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $161
- Always stay here!
- The View? Cheers! The Staff? Jeers!
- Wonderful stay
Saint-Jacques, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $168
- Great Hotel
- There are better options in Montreal
- Rude service, dust on the curtains and mold in the bathroom
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $181
- Avoid this place if you can
- The Good and the Bad
- Excellent location and much more
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Great way to end our trip!
- Not a 4-star hotel
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $183
- Only tried the revolving restaurant
- A nice place for families
- Right in between St. Catherines and Vieux-Montreal
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $110
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- The best in Montreal
- Omini Mont Royal Just Right
- Great weekend getaway
Downtown, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $164
- We recommend this hotel
- A pleasant surprise
- Hotel was good enough for our stay
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $180
- Loved every moment
- Couldn't be better
Downtown, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Best Location For Gay Village
- Tired Hotel
- Beautiful, Clean, Great service
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- Nice, inexpensive hotel
- Gestapo at the front desk
- Cantlie ignorance
Square Mile, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $209
- Rather Impressed
- Beds to die for..
- Terrific French Hotel in the Quintessential French City
Saint-Laurent, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $120
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Small but servicable
- Small with Big Attitude
- Excellent location
Ville-Marie, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Good price, good location
- Pricy but worth it!!!
- Not a wonderful experience
Downtown, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $98
- Get what you pay for
- Tiny rooms filled up with smoke
- Tiny Room and Shower
Jeanne-Mance, Montreal | 5 star hotelfrom $167
Square Mile, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $142
- Would not stay at this hotel again.
- Very nice
- If you are looking for Peace and Relaxation. STAY AWAY from it
1155 rue Guy, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $65
- Not as bad as these reviews say...
- Not as advertised...
- Recommended to friends
Vieux-Montreal, Montreal | 4 star hotelfrom $169
- Great location and lovely suite
- Una excelente ubicación y una suite encantadora.
- Très bon emplacement et suite ravissante
Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $105
Peter-McGill, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $117
Cote-des-Neiges-Notre-Dame-de-Grace, Montreal | 3 star hotelfrom $151
Quartier Latin, Montreal | 2 star hotelfrom $138
- Highly Recommend!!
- Nice stay
- Great Stay!