Last Waterhole Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
28th June 2014 johns birthday
Last moning bags packed off to breakfast
Just started and loud music started and singing happy birthday and crew arrived with a banana with large flaming candle singing also whole boat
Wow what a surprise people from our table ...
... to give it a miss! And no, i don't like the beer.
There are millions of museums in Amsterdam. They cover everything. We did the important ones though - Van Gogh and Rembrandt. Okay, I am not an art fan, but I did enjoy Van Gogh, probably because we have been to Arles in France where he lived and some of his work is recognisable as places we have been too.
DId I enjoy Amsterdam? Yes! Wonderful place. ...
Even a minor cold is a major annoyance on a holiday, with the potential to take the edge off once-in-a-lifetime stuff. At least it could be with Eva or Liam as they aren't the best patients of all-time. Then again, I'm led to believe my status as a patient isn't great. With Juls at the helm though, a lot of "get over it, you'll be right, you just need fresh air" occurs and we all keep moving. Following breakfast, we were told that the first of two buses to catch was just over the ...
... an intersection. His injuries were the most severe and he was induced into a coma to help the body recover. The last we heard is that he was still in an induced-coma but the body was slowly healing itself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to them all and their families. The reason that we did not mention these before is because we did not want to worry folks back home. With over 300 riders, riding at least 1500 miles, some a great many more miles too as ...
... and I bought a pair of sunglasses. Woot woot. Back to the windmill pub called Brouwerij'tij for a beer..IPA (yum) and zomer white (not so good). Then seeing as no food to be found we went next door for some grub. Back on the bus to check out some more sites. Anne Frank street, the Artis (zoo- but no one would stop for Sarah) and then to ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant