Last Waterhole Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... on our drive into Nairobi. Jambo=hello, asante=thank you and karibu= you're welcome. We met the four other people on the trip so far; Gwen and Rick from Florida, and Carol and Susan from Atlanta.+ The hotel is beautiful. It is past eleven and we've just gotten our room assignments. Our instructions are to have our bags outside our rooms at 7:00am for the long drive to Mt. Kenya tomorrow. And don't drink the ...
Adrian's birthday!!!!!!!! Had a bit of a sleep in and then he got to choose breakfast so we were in a hunt for pizza and beer. Found some pretty easy so we were off to a good start! The plan was to go to the zoo but unfortunately the weather was pretty dodgy so we decided not to risk it. Instead we did some tourist shopping and bought our second magnet for our future fridge in our future house! We then looked around for a restaurant for dinner and went to the ...
... and blacked out giving you a feeling of closterphobia. Anne gets a diary as a present from her parents for her 13th birthday and documents her feelings during this period of confinement. Someone eventually rats on the Franks and the Gestapo takes them off to separate camps where they meet a sad demise. Otto was able to flee and returns years late to find Anne's diary. A very solum experience to walk the narrow hallways and ...
... sure we could have figured out the train to central station and walk to our hotel, but why risk it?
We stayed at Hotel Nadia, 2 blocks from her house and had our tickets we had purchased online. We checked in to our tiny room and headed off to explore. We found a line outside the house and asked if they were waiting to buy tickets. They were. This confused me as I thought you had to have pre-bought ...
... really is an experience, not just a brewery tour. For dinner we found a traditional Dutch pancake house; the boys had burgers/ribs and I was the only one to actually have a savoury pancake. It was a pizza/pancake. Delicious. We had a few drinks and ventured into the red light district. It was still quite astounding the second time around. It's such a bizarre situation. Sunday There were a few groggy heads but we were still up for breakfast before 10. It was ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant