Last Waterhole Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
This is kicks being able to communicate with all the people I want to talk to at once! I was adding some of Adam Brooks' photos to previous entries and read the Bird and Kerouac entry again and thought about one of my favorite little pieces that I've ever written, so I'm going to attach it and send it out right here just for (more) kicks.... Jack …
Today I decided, on the spur of the moment, to go to Amsterdam. Jodi will just have to wait. So I boarded the train to Heidelberg, which connected to the train to Köln, which went right back through Mannheim again. It was a nice enough trip to Köln, where I had 30 mins to look at a very big gothic church right outside the station. Then on to …
... mission to buy clog-slippers and Douwe Egberts coffee which I love but can't buy in Oz. Both missions accomplished. Met our rideshare at 6.00pm for a very relaxing and uneventful 2.5 hr car trip back to Cologne. Our driver was lovely and very kindly drove us nearer to home, rather than just to the hauptbahnhoff (central station). It's possible Adrienne may pick up more english-teaching work through him ...
After Belgium I headed to Holland. My mother´s side of the family is Dutch, so I was keen to get in touch with my roots and learn about my cultural heritage. So naturally, I spent 3 nights in Amsterdam getting high.
I did do some stuff during the days as well, though. But seeing as Amsterdam is an expensive city for museums and sight-seeing, my day-time activities were mainly limited ...
... the amount of walking and the poor choice of shoes.
The last thing I want is to expose even such a minor wound to the dirty streets of Red Light District, Amsterdam… and result in an infection. We do not have time for that! Needless to say, we are being very mindful and precautious about our health, etc. to maintain our strong immune systems. Amsterdam has such spotty and inconsistent Wifi. If I have or have not mentioned yet- We did not spring ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $196
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $85
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $150
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $134
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $199
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $209
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $100
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $239
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $140
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $192
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $106
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $96
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $232
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $159
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $102
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $237
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $347
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $210
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $117
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $114
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $154
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant