Last Waterhole Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Amsterdam airport is awesome. Firstly, it's very big. Secondly, it's extremely well laid out. And lastly, the food is terrific. For some reason, although we were in transit, we had to go through another baggage and passport check before we were able to proceed to our gate. We found some comfy "banana chairs" and put our feet up, but not before we had the best smoothies I have every tasted. Five hours went pretty quickly.
... but it was amazing! Cornflake ice cream, corn flakes, choc brownie and caramel sauce! Delicious :-)
after tea we headed out and had a beer at another new bar we found...we wish we had found it earlier as they played awesome music! Plus they sold cheap beer.
soon we were off home to bed :-).
Tomorrow we are off top Cologne Germany via Train...should be good!
catch ya later
andrea and ...
... each other. After the cruise, it was back to the ship for lunch. In the afternoon, Brian and I caught a tram back into the town centre and walked around for a couple of hours. Brian was quite happy to walk through the Red Light district, although there weren't many girls around. Unimpressive is my opinion, but at night it certainly does ...
... a more residential area. Every house was uniform and well-kept. Not even a tulip was out of place. Everything was clean and cookie-cutter perfect. Tall, slim people whizzed by on their bicycles, and honestly, it seemed pretty idyllic. However, my legs were getting a bit sore, so I staggered back to the railway station where I was able to snag a free sample of Milka chocolate with Smarties-like candies before catching the train back to ...
... loaded down barges that looked almost ready to sink. Camper van parks , castles, churches, wineries, pubs even a church you had to enter through the pub. It was cold on board in the wind but the sun was doing its best to peep through the mist. Back on the bus with a stop for lunch, clever Germans it cost 70cents to go and pee... And the toilet has an automatic toilet seat cleaner .... Get a 50 cent voucher back. At least it's cheaper than Venice. The Netherlands : ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant