Las Vegas by Night
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
I got married at La Bella Wedding Chapel located in the Las Vegas Hilton and the chapel was so classy I was honestly shocked. I thought chapel wedding's in Vegas yuck . So I went to look at it first I was surprised how fabulous it look not at all what I was suspecting. Boy was I glad I decided to look at it. I was also surprised by the quality of …
... it all to him in a few years. We spent the night in the park and saw a wild horse walking by our deck. We have had pretty good luck in the wild life department. Next day early start as our first stop was the four corners. Kids loved that and played twister as they all wrestled around to be in 4 states at once. At this point in our journey I am up one state on Doug leading with 37. Chances are on the ride home my lead ...
Another leisurely start to the day. A morning around the pool for Val & Denise while Dave kept cool inside the hotel and Pauline played the casino and won her spends for the Vegas segment of the holiday. Val hired a rubber ring and proved to be incompetent crew (sailors will understand this!). The afternoon was taken up getting ready for the wedding ceremony due ...
Well we got up late for the first time in ages.....I went for a huge swim....Fred came down and we had breakfast by the pool....lovely! Then I emptied the messy car and washed all our clothes and packed for our flight....thought I'd have to buy another suitcase but managed to pack both big cases to 22.6 kilos...max is 23 kilos and they are very strict....we then took shuttle bus to the strip and wandered around the Venetian....we took the outside gondola ride ...
... was located because we'd unwittingly parked the RV in a business-parking-only zone. So not the best of starts to the day.
Then, about forty five minutes later, we were heading North up Interstate 15 when there was a big bang from underneath the RV. We pulled over onto the hard shoulder and I got out to take a look, fearing we'd had another blowout, although there hadn't been any accompanying juddering or steering problems. I couldn't see anything wrong at all, ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing