Las Vegas Downtown Thriftlodge
Travel Blogs from Las Vegas
... the story of the ship and the people who had sailed on her. Very intersting, at the beginning they give you a boarding card with a name and at the end you check to see if you were a survivor or not, both of ours were, but both were first class. Bodies was a little more in your face but also very interesting, showed the workings of the bodies with real bodies that had been donated. ...
... to attempt the bull and he lasted only a few seconds before being thrown. A few of the young cowgirls knew the technique of bouncing and also of being very light. Most of the guys are just too heavy and get thrown in a matter of seconds. I am too old and have swallowed almost as much pride as I have beer. I was never tempted.
Probably the only downer to the whole thing was that there really was not much mixing between Amy's family and Nick's. As ...
... through the food court. There's no room left for compassion.
Finally, I reach into my pocket and there are no quarters left. I had another five, a ten, some twenties. Would I be here all night? Would the staff eventually discover a withered husk, grasping the sides of the machine?
What will it be sir? Are you in or out?
I declare defeat and wander through the slot machines toward my room, a bitter, broken man.
... Economy studios in the outer suburbs where we would spend our first 2 nights in Vegas, as it's the weekend and everything on the strip is really expensive. Our room was pretty good it was a little apartment with king bed, fridge, microwave and couch with a tv. Watching English television was great after so long of struggling to get English shows in Mexico and Peru. We didn't stay up long and went to bed after watching a movie for a good nights ...
... a little rest in the room, we went to another huge Resort called "The Aria". This is a Resort and Casino and we had a lovely buffet tea. Then this being our last night played the Pokies probably for the last time over here. Most places do not have Casinos in town. They are run by the Native Americans well out in the countryside. One thing that is good over here is that the largest bet that can be made in most of the Pokies is $2.00 to $2.50.
After a while i ...
Other places to stay in Las Vegas
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $56
- Ballys a great deal
- Fantastic Hotel
- Totally great! Friendly staff, large, clean rooms, and a perfect location on the Strip.
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- We'll be back again and again
- Won't be back - ever!
- The good and the bad...
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $76
- Had a Very Positive experience at Treasure Island
- We love it
- Loved Treasure Island
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 1 star hotelfrom $32
- Decent place, awesome price
- Good Location
- Close to the strip, basic, clean, park by your door
The Strip, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $95
- A BIG thank you
- Threatens Westin's good name
- Not really "Maxim in disguise"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $42
- Expected more
- 'Second Home'
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $123
- Don't stay there!
- Don't stay here
- Very Disappointed
The Strip, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $28
- Good Value
- IP is a great deal for the price!
- Great location - decent rates & service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 2 star hotelfrom $43
- The worst B.W.
- Decent hotel, good value for money!
Downtown/Fremont Street, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $54
- Never again!
- Let down
Enterprise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $59
- Fabulous place - a winner A++++++++
- Don't go yet
- Overall Disappointed
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $34
- Stayed there
- It was great! But had some negatives.
- Hey -- It's a Fun Family Hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $35
- "We're sorry, we're new"..... Phooey!
- Great place
- Recommend to all! Fun place!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $26
- Great Stay at the Riv!!
- Stay Somewhere Else
- Wonderful Service
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $40
- Great Dealers and customer service
- Pleasantly impressed
- Great first experience of "Sin City"
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 3 star hotelfrom $45
- I'll never stay anywhere else...
- Tuscany is GREAT for the price
- Unprofessional Staff
Paradise, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $114
- New Renaissance is Beautiful!
- A classy jewel - and quiet, too!
- Awesome Renaissance
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $203
- Nice clean too professionalle
- Great details
- The Four Seasons Las Vegas was excellent!
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $101
- 3 Words....Won-Der-Ful!!!
- What a wonderful resort!
- Parking garage is confusing and difficult to find elevator if parking in tower 1
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $105
- Very noisy, quite a walk
- Gro▀artiges Hotel
- GREAT hotel
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $178
- Wynn Stinks
- Wynn wins again
- Wait to Stay Here
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $150
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 4 star hotelfrom $105
- Perfect Location
- Still good, after all these years!
- Good Value!
The Strip, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $175
- Brand new, first guest in suites 11-722 and 26-702
- Simply amazing
The Strip and Vicinity, Las Vegas | 5 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Hotel, but these tips will help you have a better trip
- A Perfect Stay
- Fantastic place