Hotel Las Brisas Del Condado
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews Hotel Las Brisas Del Condado San Juan
Travel Blogs from San Juan
... of Puerto Rico, the Caribbean, and Latin America. The museum also has a collection of the clothing worn at festivals in Puerto Rico among other exhibits.
The Museo de San Juan has an exhibit of contemporary art from the Caribbean including Colombia, Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic. The art on display was created from the 1940's through the 21st century. The Galeria Exodo focuses on contemporary Caribbean ...
... for the future. The rest of the day, we ALL drank Gatorade and water and remained hydrated!
That night we also celebrated Tyler's 9th birthday. It was really nice that we where able to share it with family and I know Tyler enjoyed it too. The next day we left early in the morning for Culebrita, in the Spanish Virgin Islands and had a wonderful sail all the way there. Twenty minutes before arriving at our destination ...
Whoa... when was the last time we wrote one of these! It feels like so much has changed since our 6 month adventure in New Zealand, and yet so little at the same time. The truth is, once you begin travelling, it never really leaves you. Our minds are always hundreds of miles away, dreaming of the unknown. We decided to make a physical, written bucket list (so as to not forget about the items and places we've been dreaming of). Well, that list started growing and growing, and we ...
... ship in time for dinner (had caesar salad, shrimp and rice main course and black forest cake for dessert). It was great! Unfortunately, we had to rush out for the safety briefing and by 10:00 PM, we set sail. We wandered around the ship to check out all the events and by the time we got back to the room, it was after midnight ... another late ...
... the rocks as my “mocktail” of choice. When freshly-squeezed, pineapple juice has a satisfying kick.
Drunk on the feeling of tropical air on our skin, Ryan and I venture out on foot in search of authentic Puerto Rican food. As we jay-jog across an intersection, an unfamiliar jiggle in my chest slows me down. “It might be time for me to invest in a maternity bra,” I state. My husband beams.
With help from his smartphone, Ryan leads ...
Other places to stay in San Juan
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $153
- Enjoyed by stay
- The Wyndham Condado Plaza Hotel
- Christmas 2002
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $125
- May 2003 Trip
- Wyndham Old San Juan a total disappointment
- Just a place to sleep
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Loved Our Stay!
- Why stay anywhere else?
- Puerto Rico the forgotten Jewel
Luyang District, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $32
- Great Hotel
- Can't really not complain at all about the hotel...
- Was worth the money. Would stay again...
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- I agree, avoid this place.
- The ideal getaway hotel
- Pleasant Surprise
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- Would Not Stay Again
- Nice Get Away!
- Good Value Near Old San Juan
1 Mariano Ramirez Bages, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $94
- Terrible Experience
- Not all that
- Low price, but you get what you pay for
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $140
- You can find better deal!
- Reasonable Rates, Excellent Service
- It's not the ritz, but it's not expensive either
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $150
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $84
- Rooms really really damp
- Look no further!
- Recent Stay in January, 2004 at the San Juan Beach Hotel
Airport, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Convenient, Quiet, and Near Beaches
- Perfect place to overnight when flying next AM
- Long on amenities for a short stay
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $108
Calle Clemenceau 6, San Juan | 1 star hotelfrom $57
- Good value; recent renovation.
- 2 star...
- Comfort Inn...great place and location
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 4 star hotelfrom $213
- Beautiful, thoughtful, but noisy
- Charming Old world feel in great location, some service slips
Calle San Jose 202, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $34
606 Ponce de Leon Avenue, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $285
- Not for me
- Hotel Miramar just ok
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $103
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $131
- Diamond Dud
- Don't believe "Expedia's" hype!
- Worse hotel ever !!!!!!
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $85
- Hard to find but.....
- Great help, aging facility
- Very clean and comfortable
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Stay @ The Wind Chimes
- Romantic oasis in the Condado!
- What a great place
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $115
- Great Choice!!!! Will not be dissapointed!!!!
- BEAUTIFUL SURPRISE
- Me encantó el Acacia
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 3 star hotelfrom $106
- Comfortable stay
- Don't bother to stay here!
- Location is only asset.
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $118
- A little strip of Paradise...
- Beach Lover Paradise
- Relaxing, Beautiful, Pleasant
Condado/Santurce, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $82
- A Wonderful Time At Atlantic!
- EGAD! Marriott up street is what I would do.
- It's a nice place to stay
Downtown/City center, San Juan | 2 star hotelfrom $88
- Just got to love it
- Party Time
- Wonderfull for business trips