Laguna Vista Lodge
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
Photos of Laguna Vista Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Laguna Vista Lodge Eagle Nest
Travel Blogs from Eagle Nest
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... 1086;й робе, и в сторо 85;у Cimarron, где я пообе 76;ал бизон 00;им супом и решил прове 89;ти втору 02; ...
... You can definately see the Spanish influence at the Pueblo as around 75 percent of the Indian inhabitants are catholic and attend the catholic church at the Pueblo. We then went to visit another prominent Spanish church at Ranchos de Taos, the San Francisco de Asis church built in the 18th century. Returning to scoundrels, this time a Spanish one, I found a monument in the Plaza of Padre Antonio Martinez who was a catholic priest in ...
... two room house... and a few small office spaces, and that's it. We were going to come a night earlier and spend the night but a darned snow storm came through Santa Fe that didn't allow us to leave on time to get here before the close at 4:00pm. The RENTALS start at $130 a night. Pretty sure you could get a pretty decent hotel in Taos for that price. After spending the night a year ago at Arcosanti for $35 ...