Laguna Vista Lodge
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
Photos of Laguna Vista Lodge
TripAdvisor Reviews Laguna Vista Lodge Eagle Nest
Travel Blogs from Eagle Nest
- Stopped at a Gas station and got some food(lunch meat and bread) costing me $8
- Just traveled 242.8 miles spending $45.24 on the gas
- Went to Carson National Forest in Carson NM
- There was no entrance fee but the parking cost me 5 dollars
- I visited the Pot Creek and went on a hike by the water
- Sleeping in my car again, hopefully I get more sleep then I did the nights before.
- Waking up around 10am tomorrow...GET TO SLEEP IN !! ...
- Left early this morning at eight
- Arrived at Carson National Forest around ten thirty.
- Grabbed gas for $23.78
- Also had five sandwhiches for $16.25 and a water for a dollar.
- Had a light picnic and than was back on the road towards Colorado Springs
... 1080;р 72;емый мной неоче 74;идный маршр 91;т прохо 76;ил мимо диког 86; озера Springer Lake, испра 74;итель& ...
... an artist and made the beautiful Indian dolls in my sitting room, and both Paco and his brother are jewellers. Paco doesn't make jewellery any more as he's busy running the B&B but his brother still does and makes and sells it in the trading post shop his grandfather set up. But just because Paco's no longer a practicing artist doesn't mean he's stopped loving it, every single inch of this place ...
... about to be hit I got up, trying to run. Fortunately my husband was right there and stopped me as the car had stopped in that lane. So hands scrapped, knee thumped and camera banged up we made it back to Taos. Camera was a big concern but with the heavy body it survived, lens didn’t even seem to take a hit at all.
I consoled myself at a little restaurant that only serves gluten free New Mexican food eating chili rellenos as a snack before dinner.