La Torre Sebastiani
TripAdvisor Reviews La Torre Sebastiani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
We arrived in Rome at around noon on Thursday. However, it was raining a lot. We took a bus from the airport to the train station in Rome, where we walked to our B&B. We had planned on doing stuff that day so we went out into the rain. But we didn't last long. We grabbed lunch at a sandwich cafe and went to see the Colosseum. After that, we were sick of the rain. We went to the grocery store to get some food for dinner and went back to our ...
Yesterday we went to the flea markets in Roma to see all the stalls, they were just down the road from our Apartment. There were loads of people there buying things.I brought a bag with Owls on it. Its got loads of zips and pockets on it. Finn brought a miniature Colosseum, Mum brought a rude magnet for someone at her work, Caleb brought nothing and Dad was ...
... the Vatican. 6. If you change the Vatican you change the world. 5. The catacombs in Rome include 30 miles of tombs including 16 Popes. 4. 30 miles of Catacombs = 500,000 tombs - many of which contain multiple bodies or entire families. 3. Michelangelo's Moses' eyes will follow you if you walk past him. 2. A cold Peroni hits the spot after 8 hours of touring 1. There are no coincidences in ...
... too bad just to get wet.
We made our way up the Palentine hill which is the site of Palaces that were first built by Augustus. The word palace comes from this place. People back in the day came here and said that these palaces make the pyramids look shabby in comparison. I haven't ever seen the pyramids so I do not know but honestly there really wasn’t that much left of this once majestic palace. However the garden was filled with a wonderful rich smell. Not really ...
... eat lettuce or spinach straight out of the bag lol. We cooked pancetta and mushroom pasta in a creme sauce with spinach, tomato and mozzarella salad- delicious with wine of course! That night we had a date night- dessert only! We dressed up (its incredible what a little bit of foundation can do to the self esteem) and headed out to see the Trevi fountain and Spanish steps by night accompanied with more, you guessed it, gelato... (Salted caramel......ahhhhh.... ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82