La Torre Sebastiani
TripAdvisor Reviews La Torre Sebastiani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... as an early church, and the basement of which had in the 2nd century briefly served as place of worship for the mystery religion of Mithraism. No pictures were allowed either upstairs or down but Thérèse managed to sneak a few. We crossed the street for pizza, Thérèse had a four cheese one and Bridget had ...
... lunch time bound for St Peter's Basilica to suss out going to Sunday Mass there. I didn't want to get lost on the day, and this was a great chance to ensure I didn't get lost on the day. Now, I am not Catholic (or any other religion) but I have strong belief in a greater power and worshipping in this amazing church would be an experience. Georgina, a long time friend of mine suggested the Sunday Mass as ...
We woke early - the bells had rung all night, and whilst I thought they were romantic, Steven had been woken every 15 minutes, listening to their loud chimes. Still, it seems petty to complain about the bells that have rung for hundreds of years in this pretty hill town!
The breakfast at the hotel was lovely - nothing was too much trouble, and the kids ate well. Then, all those ...
In the morning we went to mass at San Silvestro in Capite which was said in English. Then we did a walking tour which took us to the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and Plaza Navona, Pantheon and many other places. It was so much fun but also boring when dad also read the history about each place which took along ...
... one with olives and artichokes and prosciutto. There was a group of 3 or 4 musicians that played and sang right there by our café—mostly American pop songs. I noticed later that they moved from café to café along the Piazza.
After dinner, we walked a couple blocks and found a taxi to take us back to the hotel. By this time it was about 9 PM and I was ready to call it a day! We have a really early wake up call for our last full day in Rome and on the tour.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82