La Torre Sebastiani
TripAdvisor Reviews La Torre Sebastiani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... each village itself. However for us, this was not to be. Two of the routes between Manarola and Vernazza had been closed for years due to the ever eroding coastline, another from Riomaggiore to Manarola had been closed for 3 months because a woman had been seriously injured when a landslide crashed down on top of her; and the other, from Vernazza to Monterosso, the only one usually left open, was closed just for that day because of the torrential rain. So, plans ...
... docked in Livorno, Italy and did a tour through the Tuscan ...
... Termini station, I found that the rail link I needed out to my accommodation was finished for the night, in addition I had and still have no idea where the bus departs from. The ticketing system is confusing as well. So I just caught a cab out to where I needed to be for a considerable fee. It was at that stage that I discovered Romans drive like madmen, road rules are more like guidelines and the only safe way ...
... Fabio, a great Italian Chef who gave us a private lesson and showed us the secrets to making delicious homemade pasta. He was really fun and friendly and we had such an amazing time and learnt a lot. We made four types of pasta - ravioli, fettucine, butterfly and cavatini. He then cooked the pasta and told us now to make one of his special sauces to go with the cavatini. We then sat down in ...
... cider mostly). There were apples being juiced using an old fashioned press as well as a number of very homemade game stalls. We stuck out as being very unfrench and not local, and headed back home once we had checking it out. This morning, we got up early (a strain for all) and packed up the car in the dark. Drive to Lyon which took about 2 hours - we got stuck in 'rush hour' traffic crawling along the lakeside in Annecy. We returned ...
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $305
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Historic Center, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $309
- EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY
- Loved it
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Historic Center, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Poor time at the Porta!
- Loved our stay here
- Very noisy hotel
Suburbio Aurelio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $68
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82