La Torre Sebastiani
TripAdvisor Reviews La Torre Sebastiani Rome
Travel Blogs from Rome
... in ,and appox 1hr 1/2 later we arrived in Amalfi at appox 7pm after appox 700 corners in the road in the last hour its appox 28Klms to Amalfi, the Road WAS INSANE i don't know how there is major Carnage they are so narrow, and cars everwhere. just to get from the hotel to the town it takes appox 10 to 15 mins but there is 75! Corners until you get there, Well off to Positano tomorrow morning by ferry for a quick visit then back to get ready for the return to Rome in the afternoon. ...
... the place where we were to pick up our tickets. But the information was wrong. Do you sense a theme here? Luckily, on very large jumbo Tron’s in the square, there was information on where to pick up the tickets. We saw the Swiss Guards – be sure to check out our pictures to see their uniforms – and explained we were there to pick up our tickets. We had our official letter in hand. But only one person was allowed – ...
... get to this side of Rome I had to train from the Vatican city to the train station and then get on another train to the colosseum. The train was super scary; the city of Rome particularly on the Vatican side and including the train lines feels very unsafe to me, especially as a female on her own. I wouldn't like to wander the streets alone in the dark. What I loved: The walking tour with the Rogue Historians. It cost 21€ but it was worth it. I saw ALOT of Rome that I ...
... into the past, the ground level of the ancient forum being roughly 25ft below the modern street level. It's a history lover's paradise. However, by the time we reached here, the sun had begun to take its toll, so we retreated back to the hotel for a siesta. On the way back, we stopped at Ginger, an organic juice bar/restaurant. We were stunned by the quality of food...one of the best meals I've ever enjoyed. We started off ...
... s was truly a site to see. The ceiling rose to a football field high. Statues of popes and saints were as big as rooms, and seemed to hang over every arch and column. "Opulent" would an understatement. Unlike the Romans, this was probably not built on the backs of slaves. However, that says nothing of the tithe that was extracted from every believer in their ranks, more of an indirect form of servitude.
Other places to stay in Rome
Viale Castello Della Magliana 65, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $112
- Good deal if you don't mind the location
- Spacious, convenient, affordable way to start/end trips
- Good ending to our Italy trip
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $116
- Central to all the major sites in Rome
- Hot, Noisy, You Can Do Better
- Nice but noisy
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $98
- Enjoy your stay, don't make a fuss about the distance !
- Good hotel, very friendly staff
- Depends on your priorities -- I liked the hotel a lot
Monte Mario, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $264
- Treated like royalty
- The Cavalieri Hilton is Outstanding
125, Via Vittorio Veneto, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $153
- Top Notch Hotel
- Westin Excelsior March 2004
- Fantastic Empire stile hotel
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- A great hotel for a city break
- If you want to be next door to the station...
- Not really a 4* hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $110
- Bad impression
- Thank you Trip Advisor! Spot on!
- Good hotel, questionable location!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- $$ = what you get
- Near city with a pool
- Acceptable but not great
Ciampino Airport, Rome | 2 star hotelfrom $84
Vatican City, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $182
- Visconit Palace - Excellent Value
- Good location & Reasonably priced
- Good hotel
Via Colonnello Tommaso Masala 54, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $125
- Very Nice Hotel Outside Center of Rome
- Really outside town
- Disorganised expense
Ardeatino, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $99
Sannomiya Station, Rome | 5 star hotelfrom $69
Castro Pretorio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $165
- Great service!
- Rome Is Calling Me Back
- What a Load of Rubbish
Appio Claudio, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $71
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $76
- Do not go
- This hotel is hell on Earth
- Great for tour group
Via Prenestina, 944, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $72
- A good stopping point - on your way to city centre
- One miserable experience after the other
- Not recommended
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82
- Great Hotel! Loved it!
- Great hotel
- Great hotel
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $132
- Very good hotel in a quiet place!
- Nice, but too far from major attractions
- The Villa in the Pines
EUR, Rome | 3 star hotelfrom $88
- Great hotel but not for tourists
- Una mala ubicación, un buen hotel
- Un hotel muy bueno
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $78
- Refurbished Rooms
- Come on! It wasn't that bad.
- Not a **** hotel!!!!
Trastevere/Aventine, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $100
- Great Value
- A great hotel in great grounds
- Simply Fabulous!
Historic Center, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $170
- Perfect location
- Very Central
- Great location
Via Aurelia Km 8,400, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $146
- Generally good
- NOt very central to the sights
EUR, Rome | 4 star hotelfrom $82