No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... br> Cosily settling into our cabin on the Travelmarvel Jewel, consuming a delectable meal in the dining room, while enjoying some European wine and then leisurely strolling back down town to check out the Red Light District, we decided that things couldn't get much better. Viewing the array of sights and enjoying the similarities and diversities of the different cultures, would be very easy and comfortable in this mode of transport. ...
... sure whether it is really a tour of the brewery and how to make beer or an excuse to have a lot of interactive games at the end to make more money before suckers get to the gift shop. One of the games was to ride a stationary bike in front of a scene of Amsterdam. A photo is taken and you have the option to buy the photo printed on to a t-shirt. Okay we did it and when we found out it was going to cost 20 euros for the t ...
... To calm the nerves we head to an old windmill/bar for a local beer. Fi rides on the back of Marcelles bike and I follow. It doesn't seem like anyone bothers washing the glasses - they simply squirt water inside to get rid of the old beer residue. Beer was still delicious. Next stop closer to town for some Nacho's, a visit to the coffee shop and a wander through the Red Light District. Cycle fast home as it is freezing!
... of this trip. After a 2 hour lay-over in Amsterdam, we boarded another plane and headed to Copenhagen ... an hour flight! Our bus ride to our hotel was very quick and quiet ... everyone is tired. We have been awake for 28 hours so far, with no sleep for a few more hours, as we are heading out shortly to check out some sights. It will be an early night ...
... at about 10am and rode into Jordan for the one and only bagels and beans. It really is a nice place to eat and has delicious juices. I am a little hooked on the everything juice. This has oranges, bananas, raspberries, pineapple and watermelon. Paul and I shared the bagel tapas again and Elle the avocado tomato and lettuce bagel with hommus. After a very nice breakfast, the three of us rode our bikes over to Rijks museum and hired a water bicycle! The weather today was better ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant