No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
... this church as we were intent on seeing the "Garden Which is the Nearest to God". It is an artwork created by Japanese artist Taturo-Atsu and is a vast observation platform from which you can see the city. A wonderful sight only perhaps not In the pouring rain and a strong wind standing atop eight flights of construction steps. Worth the climb though! A wet tram ride home but a delicious dinner in the hotel with the group brought our time in Amsterdam to a most fitting ...
... I wanted ketchup).
Stopped for an hour's foot and calf massage and a half hour massage on our backs. Simply divine.
I'm not sure why but just keep eating and eating an eating. Just polished off a lovely red wine along with beef carpaccio, chicken liver and marmalade chutney crostini and scallops with salsa verde. The hotel food is brilliant.
Another very very nice day chilling with thousands of overtly happy ...
I’ve given myself a couple days to reflect before writing my final entry from the study abroad. I have certainly enjoyed cycling through several European cities. I have had the privilege of cycling in three countries and more kilometers than I care to count. The experience that I have had is one for a lifetime! As I reflect, it is impossible to rank the infrastructure in the cities, because each city ...
... but necessary nap. When I woke up, I met the three guys I would have for roommates. They invited me out bar hopping with them, but I wasn’t feeling social enough to be the only person not drinking at bar hopping, so I decided to go my own way. I’m glad I did.
I was told that the Van Gogh Museum had two hour lines earlier in the day, but that it was open late on Friday nights and that I should try going later. This was good ...
... a kiwi owned cafe.- Bakers on Roasters. Event ally we found it, a few blocks from the market. Coffee was good and they were busy,.
Cycle back thu town to the hotel. Later we had Heinekens at the Hard Rock Cafe, then a Greek dinner. I was exhausted, a still suffering with a runny nose. Brue said something about going out for a cookie but I was too full, so let him go alone. l am having an early night.
Tomorrow we have hired a scooter- and will explore the county side
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant