No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Amsterdam
Upon arrival we went out for dinner and then visited the red light district. It has a crazy mix of shops with food shops, next to coffee shops(weed shops), next sex shops, next to sex shows and next to the working girls.
The next day we did a biking tour of the city. We saw the house ...
... Some were concrete boats (built around the steel shortage of WWII) with houses on top. There were also quite a few modern/American looking houseboats built atop a low floating deck of pontoons. Every now and then, we'd come across a boat with large living quarters but still fitted with a mast, leeboards and sails. In some cases the mast was stepped and the boom was fitted with a rolled up sail clearly visible. In other cases the mast had been folded down and the sails removed ...
... 3 desserts. Taylor and I couldn't decide between two of the entrees so we each ordered one and split them. We got Chicken Tikka Masala with Naan and Miso Salmon with Asparagus, they were both delicious! For dessert, everyone wanted the Dutch Stroopwafel, however they had a limited supply. I ended up getting Caramel Budino (which is an italian pudding) with chocolate cookies, it was amazing! By the end, we were all exhausted and uncomfortably full and went straight back to ...
... when Queen Beatrix is nearby, when an angel gets its wings, and so on. Either way I didn't get quite the sleep in I was hoping for!
Breakfast here is held in the pub downstairs, once they set up all the food, and ventilate the room of marijuana smoke. Since the weather was a bit drier today, I thought I'd try my sightseeing plan again. Once again it was quite easy to find my way, and first went to Rembrandtplein, where there is a group of statues re-enacting the scene ...
... this we decided to head back to the hotel as we were rather wet. We did stop to eat some hot chips with mayonnaise. I then visited the 7 storied Amstersdam Public library which is very near our hotel. They have so much space for all their collection as well as for other activities, and so many computers for customers to use. On the 7 th floor there is a restaurant and a ...
Other places to stay in Amsterdam
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $211
- Stay Away
- Great value and truly very comfortable!
- Club Rooms do the job
Burgwallen-Nieuwe Zijde, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $196
- Seemed fine to me
- Underrated and can be good value
- Stay elsewhere
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $86
Zeeburg, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $208
- Still has teething problems
- Very Pleasant
- Not a bad choice..
Buitenveldert-Oost, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $139
- A great choice for my family
- Comfortable and clean - no surprises
- Good Hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $226
- Excellent Hotel, Room, service and Value!
- Stayed 4 times
- Really a 4 star.
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $247
- Good comfort but boring
- Chain Charming
- Request an Apartment Unit
Amsterdam South, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $119
De Pijp, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $225
- Disappointing hotel - not worth 5 stars
- A Very Nice Stay
- Its much better than portrayed
ZuidOost (Business District), Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $155
- A good Business Hotel
- Great service, clean hotel, reasonably priced
- Friendly service
Apollobuurt, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $212
- All the Hilton Perks
- Peace and Quiet
- Everything we expect from Hilton - and more
Amstel, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $105
Amstel, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $106
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $268
- Especially liked the health club!
- Great rate, nice hotel, good location
- The most comfortable bed ever.
Centre, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $167
- Our first hotel stay in Amsterdam, it was brilliant!
- Nice hotel but...
- Excellent Location
Sloten en Riekerpolder, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $107
- Not Enough focus on the customers needs
- Nice hotel
- Pleasant room, but all the problems of a new hotel
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $236
- Beautiful, Wonderful Amrath
- Schönes, wundervolles Amrath
- What an experience!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $333
- They treated me like a relative
- Perfect Location - aweful service!
Centre, Amsterdam | 5 star hotelfrom $235
- We would stay again without a doubt
- Nothing special
- Great Hotel in Good Location!
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $172
- Above Average European Hotel
- Not what we expected
- OK, but some problem at the check in time
Canal Belt/Rembrandtplein, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $154
- Overrated and Overpriced
- Loved the Eden Hotel
- Ordinary and overpriced
Distelkade 21, (formerly Golden Tulip City North), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $100
Westlandgracht, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $120
Centre, Amsterdam | 3 star hotelfrom $176
- Would stay again
- A great stay!
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City
Museumplein/Vondelpark, Amsterdam | 4 star hotelfrom $177
- Great Hotel, Great People, Great City therefore Great Time!
- LOVED IT!!!
- Great hotel
Apollolaan 2, (formerly Le Meridien Apollo), Amsterdam | Hotelfrom $220
- Basement Dungeon to Junior Suite
- Good average hotel
- Nice room, mediocre restaurant