La Quinta Inn & Suites Hillsboro
No prices found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Hillsboro
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Hillsboro
Travel Blogs from Hillsboro
... at the gate. This facility was very popular with travellers and each night the forty odd parks were close to full. Before arriving in a city I try to research what we would like to see and often I use the hop on hop off brochures as a guide. Okay we don't get the running commentary but we always see the sights. A visit to the visitors centre often also provides a self drive tour guide. On the first afternoon in New Orleans we were back in tourist mode after our holiday ...
... the river walk but disappointed it didn't have more lights turned on. Christmas lights hung from the trees but weren't turned on. Quite a few ducks and tour boats in the water. Weather was great and made for a very nice evening until we got home and saw what dammit dog had done to my blinds. Guess I should be glad it was only one window. They are getting doggie downers ...
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco