La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Lafayette Oil Center
Travel Blogs from Lafayette
... added that looked more like cinnamon. Being a foodie town had expected to find a wine store and a gourmet deli nope Walmart was the best we could do and although they sell wine (Walmart Brand) and good old Australian Yellow Tail you can't buy it til 11am it was 10:53 when we hit the checkout. So whilst all this is going on it has decided to rain so the picnic in the park is off. Driving around you realise the distinction between the haves and have nots which is typical of ...
... to see the swamp people down in the bayou but gave me thoughts of the movie Deliverance so we gave that idea a miss. Have become vertical and headed to the Pamplona Tapas Bar. Great food, olives charcuterie, escargot foie gras , mushrooms and a bottle of Rosè, that's just for starters..... Finishing with bean soup then Apple bread pudding and home made ice cream, brandy and sherry. As Monty Python said " just a little morsel more..." Horizontal again.... ...
... where there is a blanket limit of 55. Philadelphia has the worst traffic congestion on open roads of anywhere we have been, cause the speed is too slow. The rest of the place has been good with the exception of Memphis roads... No down south here in Mississippi and Louisiana and you have an oversize load with escort vehicles then in 80 mph and they overtake you... So most of the day was spent around 90. Now to things architecture / engineering. Opened in 1973 the Atchafalaya ...
... was used mostly in cooking for flavor. The crawfish was a great new experience.
3. The Konriko Rice Co. We went to the store front in New Iberia to a company that processes and sells rice to distributors. One of their specialties is Pecan Rice. It doesn’t have pecans in it, but it smells like pecans when it’s cooking. We had a cup of the rice to try and yes, it smelled a ...
... is full of cool stops:
1. Searching for oil in Beaumont, TX at Spindletop;
2. Boating on the river in San Antonio, TX;
3. Making contact with aliens in Roswell, NM;
4. Standing on a corner in Winslow, AZ;
5, Gambling with Nick Papagiorgio in Las Vegas, NV;
6. Hiking the "narrows" on the Virgin River ...