La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... at 3 different gas stations to fill up the truck.
I spent an amazing 2 weeks at the Corp of Engineers Campgrounds, and had a wonderful time visiting with family & friends.
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...
- Stayed in Waco, Texas for a night
- the next morning on my way to my grandparents house I visited the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum
- also checked out the Dr Pepper Museum
- paid a visit to the American Indian Cultural Center as well
- spent $103.06 on gas getting to Waco
... to hide from the heat in a Dairy Queen... The food was ok, but nothing special. The next shop we tried was a success and we managed to get stocked up for the next few days. By the time we reached our camp site for the night the wind had really set in and putting up the tents was a struggle and a half!bed went for a quick dip in the pool before the cooking group starting prepare dinner. The wind did not make it easy for them! Meanwhile myself, Alex, Alice, Ollie ...