La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
Travel Blogs from Woodway
... did the garden district walking tour. This is an old and very lovely section of the town with grand, elegant homes and gardens with quite a mixture of architectural styles. It was initially populated by the first Americans to settle in New Orleans in 1803. The walk has you meandering up and down streets with the history of some of the houses provided on the guide. I am not sure if I would like to be a property owner and have tourists standing outside my house taking photos ...
... br> USGT-6 pickled its way through Texas farm country, with me stopping every 30 minutes for water. I haven't written much lately about my helmet. It didn't hurt at all for the 2 days I was in Colorado and New Mexico, in cooler weather. I could wear it for hours at end. Bill taught me that when paying by Canadian credit card at the pump at a United States gas station, when it asks for your zip code you put in the 3 numbers of our postal code followed by ...
It was time for my first official trip as an active full-time RVer!
There were a number of *hiccups* in my meticulously planned travel day:
- In Huntsville, all traffic was detoured because of a community leader's funeral.
- I hit more pot holes than I could count.
- There were so many more 18-wheelers & bikers on the road for a Sunday than I expected.
- It took me ...
- Visited my first Texas college today
- Baylor University is such a wonderful school
- The college was founded in 1841
- The campus is absolutely beautiful
- Their mascot is the bears and their school colors remind me of the University of Oregon's
- I can't wait to visit another Texas school! ...
... he can't lift and carry as much. The rental car bus was a highlight, as always. Got a minivan and headed toward Waco. As we waited for the rental car check-in process, a man in line commented how well-behaved the girls were. Once settled in the minivan, we set the navigator to Waco and started driving. We made good time and enjoyed seeing all the southern businesses I remember, like Waffle House and Whataburger and ...