La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites OKC North - Quail Springs Village
Travel Blogs from Village
Today we woke up and ate breakfast at my aunts house. we ate biscuits and gravy and it was delicious. Then we all got together as a family and ate lunch then we all had just a great time talking with each other and getting to know each other more and more. Then we ate dinner which consisted of ribs, mashed potatoes and salad then we went to bed.
... Taco Bell which costed 21.15. Then we went to Oklahoma City, Ok. Then we filled up on gas which costed 38.30. Then we went and stayed the night at my aunts and we are going to stay there for a day with the family. Then after we filled up and arrived at my aunts house we went to sleep.
- From TCU we traveled 205 miles to the University of Oklahoma
- since it was a short drive we took the tour of the university the same day.
- I really enjoyed the rich history the university had. I love watching the BOZ.
- They provided us lunch as usual and then I sold my socks. it was a rough day.. only made $40.
- For dinner I ate Panda express. I spent $8.22 on some delicious orange chicken and fried ...
... hospital. The Adolescent ward has within it two beds that are specifically for eating disorder patients. They have 24 hour monitoring in their rooms and specific policies and protocols that the Nursing staff follow. Following my recent ideas surrounding a 'self-harm' care plan, I also thought about creating similar policies and protocols. A big issue that nursing staff face is where we stand with regards to ...
... was mutual.
The food was Amazing and we scoffed the lot!!!
Mark had (what can only be described as) an itchy, sweaty sack. He was halfway through adjusting himself when the waitress came to deliver our bills. Im sure she thought twice about handling those notes!! Hahahahaha