La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Airport Transportation
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Drycleaning onsite
- Meeting rooms/conference facilities
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
... her around the house. Thanks so much auntie!
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Day started at 0430, not out of necessity, but anticipation. Dishes washed and put away, showered and dressed, sitting on front porch awaiting our ride to Lubbock. Mr. And Mrs. B arrive in a luxury SUV to ferry us in style. Lunch, of course, at Cracker Barrel, where we consumed our last green chili for the next month. Arrived at the airport well ahead of time only ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
Yesterday we took a trip to Taos. The change around Espanola and Velarde is incredible, it is amazing what the introduction of Casinos does to an area. Taos still has it's pretty square and a nice quilt shop, and Paul found a book shop. Today we did a long drive to Roswell and visited the Alien museum, then another long drive to Lubbock. Two very straight boring roads, and due to high winds we were driving into a sand storm most of the ...