La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Microwave in room
- Free airport shuttle
- Refrigerator in room
- Swimming pool
- Non-smoking hotel
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport
Travelers also looked at:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Jackson Airport Pearl
Travel Blogs from Pearl
... checking into our hotel we decided to go in search of a chemist, bottle shop and restaurant. On our shopping expedition it began to rain - big heavy rain and lots of it. Turns out Jackson have been in drought since the 4th of July and our arrival was timed with their first rain. We gave up on keeping dry and made a run for it into the bottle shop. We chose some wine for the night and the guys in the bottle shop ...
Yesterday while we were out for dinner with a group of our truly lovely new found friends, we discovered the trunk of the trike extremely difficult to open. Actually, impossible! Having experienced this wee hiccup previously with theTrike back home, we decided it best to have it seen to before we left.
Just a quick job, right? Then we can be on our way and hit the Natchez Trace.
Hah, best laid plans ....!
3.00 pm in the afternoon and we are still sitting ...
Today we took delivery of our bumblebee. Walking into the dealer, Got Gear Motorsports in Ridgeland, Mississippi, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes fell on this beautiful yellow and black Goldwing Trike sitting there waiting for us. It looked amazing. Bobby Bryant so kindly, and generously, gave of his time again and came to assist us in picking it up and as we walked in, he just stood there, arms folded, with a big smile on his face. It was ...
... flags flying from homes usually alongside the American flag
- Coffee break at Mama’s ……………R 30; at the service station with no working bowsers
- Lunch at Meridian at Wiedmanns (a very lucky find that we stumbled upon due to some roadworks). Established in 1870, it was very busy with families sharing lunch. Jae was most helpful with assisting ...
- Slept in
- Breakfast toast with peanut butter and blueberries, strawberries and yogurt
- Bill did washing
- Margie emails
- Neil drove to and walked around Union Station and came home with roast Cajun chicken for sandwiches for lunch
- Watched Rick Stein Taste of Blues (for inspiration, not that we needed ...