La Quinta Inn & Suites Boerne
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Boerne
... in economy class and then called the AAdvantage representative to request the upgrade. All it cost me was 25,000 miles and $350 to get a one class of service upgrade. Since there is no business class on the short flight from SAT to DFW, we are in first class to DFW and then business class from DFW to FRA. Unfortunately we are on the old 777 (American is rolling out the new 777-300 wide body planes). Maybe next time... So far we're still ...
Watching the skies for more thunderstorms following a weekend of record heat. Chances of thunderstorms in Del RIo around noon. Hope the front has past and will be clear riding.
Richard and I decided not to travel to Big Bend the first day in the afternoon heat so the first leg is a short one.
Pictures of first day will be posted tomorrow night.
Hope you enjoy the trip blog.
... noodle shop. Best soba and tempura I've ever had.
- Speaking of food, if you are somewhere where English is not the primary language spoken, avoid restaurants with menus in English AT ALL COSTS. Especially the menus with the little flags printed at the top. The food is guaranteed to be bad.
- If you are leaving the U.S., travel outside the American Bubble. Ditch the ...
... and if I stuff up a little then you won't know. Already missing my room buddy and her sharp wit. I sent her a twitter message to check that the item left in the bar was hers. I emailed her to say I had a man sort out the phone that we could never work. Narissa was quick with a reply that I didn't waste any time getting a man into my ...
... on the road. Here is a few stats of our trip since we started this adventure:
1. We have traveled 13361 miles since 1 July....that comes to about 111 miles a day
2. We have spent close to $6000.00 in diesel
3. We have visited 50 cities since the start of the trip 1 July
4. Have seen amazing things
Is that not cool, I have no Larry lessons learned for today......was a good day all in all.
UPDATE: We just got a phone ...
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
- Business Services