La Quinta Inn Rock Springs
How has this hotel rated in the past?
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsLa Quinta Inn Rock Springs
Alles in Ordnung, nix außergewöhnliches.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
I arrived in Rock Springs looking or something interesting to eat. I went down to the local market and someone said that theyd give me a whole entire fish if i could beat them at rock paper scissors. i accepted the challenge and beat them best 2 out of 3. i stayed at Rock Springs KOA
... We drove past snow covered cattle and into what looked like white abyss' s most of the time as the snow had started falling thickly again. We found the general merchandise store that had the famed ice cream and made our way inside. It certainly was small ( total population of farson is 330) We chose our one scoop ice cream ( I wanted 2 but the girl more pr less would let me she said 1 is heaps) I felt really shut down and annoyed, she has no idea how much ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... Back on the road to Rock Springs. More high desert landscape spotted with natural gas wells. Semi trucks out number the cars 2 to 1. Speed limit has been 75 most of the way but an hour outside of Rock Springs it bumped up to 80 MPH! There have been blowing snow fences along the highway the whole way. That tells you it is snowy and windy here in the winter. Glad we are here during summer. We arrived into Rock Springs and grabbed ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.