La Quinta Inn Rock Springs
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
Photos of La Quinta Inn Rock Springs
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TravelPod Member ReviewsLa Quinta Inn Rock Springs
Alles in Ordnung, nix außergewöhnliches.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TravelPod member and not of TravelPod.com.
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn Rock Springs
Travel Blogs from Rock Springs
... I can and cant handle. One scoop was massive I agree but I totally could have done more. It was only $2.60 for the scoop and an extra 50c for another scoop. And yes it is outstanding ice cream. I got the chocolate chip cookie dough, satira the chocolate and tawney got bubblegum which actually had real bubblegum in it! Miller got candy necklaces. We left and went to find a park or something for the kids to run off excess energy and stop bloody fighting with each ...
- Arrived in Rock Springs late afternoon
- Took about 3 hours not including gas stops
- Had to pull over a couple times because my legs kept falling asleep
- Checked into my hotel
- Theres not a lot to do here so I just put in my headphones and just walked around
- Called my parents to let them know i was okay
... a 50's burger place called Broadway Burger Station. The shakes and burgers were pretty good. A couple more miles and we were at our hotel - a Holiday Inn Express. Nice, new and clean. Rock Springs reminds us of Gallop, New Mexico. The kids went to the pool to swim, Jack ran on the treadmill before we retired to bed. Lauralee is happy as there is a Starbucks across the street for morning coffee. Tomorrow we head to Jackson and Jackson ...
- Had to stop to get another tank of gas. Hopefully the last one for a while.
- But, when I thought I would save money I decided to stop at In N Out burger for lunch. Whoops, but it was very delicious.
- Mo was getting tired so we agreed once we get to Utah we would relax for the next two days.
... mountain streams, dam the bottom and flood an entire area which is then their territory. They store food from the abundant spring and summer under the water so it stays cool, but not icey to get them through the winter. Tuesday we had planned a huge ride, but we are both still dealing with shortness of breath with the altitude, so we took a chill day. Played cards all morning. Emptied all of Bessys liquids we no longer needed, and filled up with the ones that ...