La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
After such a fun night with our friends in San Francisco, we slept soundly and continued on for our last day in California. It was a must for us to cross the Golden Gate on our way out of San Francisco, and the dense fog made the drive utterly surreal. Strangely, Tina thinks the fog helped her overcome her fear of driving over super high bridges... …
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... purchased a junior ranger badge to present to him toward the end of our program.
We reached the Red Lion Hotel in Redding around 6 PM. After getting our luggage to the ...