La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Travelers also recommend:
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Redding
Travel Blogs from Redding
- After a nice day at SOU we made our way back home.
- On the way down into California we stopped to Mt. Shasta national forest.
- It is one of the world's largest and most impressive stratovolcanoes.
- We camp out here for the ...
- Traveled about 2 hours and 30 minutes my brother found out that he needed to go to the bathroom break
- While my brother was gone to the restroom I had brought some more water, top noodles, and Cheetos for $10.25.
- Also, spent $29.93 for gas.
Traveled from El Dorado Hills, California to Redding, California
- Stopped at Redding 11:10 a.m. and left at 11:30 a.m.
- I stopped at Arco gas station
- The bathrooms were not too nice, but they were decent
- Bought a water bottle, chips and beef jerky but I was not too hungry because of my big breakfast
- Food Costs: $4.50
- Gas Costs: $37.27
... purchased a junior ranger badge to present to him toward the end of our program.
We reached the Red Lion Hotel in Redding around 6 PM. After getting our luggage to the ...
We spent the last 3 days back in Redding with Josh and his new family.
We drove back there on Friday from Lancaster. Such a long way to go but worth it to be with everyone. Next time we will come for a longer time and explore more. It would have been great to divert to Yosemite but we just didn't have the spare days. The hills heading out of LA are spectacular.
On Saturday Tim and I went to Home Depot - which is ...