La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Continental Breakfast
- Shuttle bus service
- Swimming pool
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
Unintentional weight reduction can be a consequence of lack of excess fat, muscle mass atrophy, fluid decrease or a combination of these. It can be normally thought to be a healthcare difficulty when a minimum of 10% of any person's body mass is lost in six months or 5Per cent over the last 30 days. Another requirement employed for evaluating excess weight which is way too reduced will be the body mass index ...
- The morning after our day in El Paso, Bailey and I filled up the tank, bought some ice and water and made our way towards Texas Tech University aka TTU.
- First we traveled 239 miles to Hobbs, New Mexico to fill up our tank first then from there we traveled 109 miles to Lubbock, Texas aka Texas Tech University.
- once we arrived at the university, ...
Just four short days ago we were gathered among the daily throngs to watch the Changing of the Guard at the gate and fencing that surrounds Buckingham Palace. London has been experiencing a much hotter than normal summer. This day's high 80s, while much cooler than our Texas heat, made an hour+ wait feel a little long. We were 3-4 rows back ...