La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Shuttle bus service
- Continental Breakfast
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Fitness/Health center
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock West Medical Center
Travel Blogs from Lubbock
- It's been a wonderful time staying with family, but it's time to head home.
- My aunt made some lovely Belgium waffles for breakfast, so I ate up before hitting the road.
- To my surprise, my aunt gave me $300 dollars for driving out ...
- I slept in pretty late and missed breakfast, whoops!
- Over the next couple days and helped at my aunt and cousins with their renovations on their house. Fixing up the backyard, repairing the guest bathroom, and cleaning out the insanely packed garage was what my days consisted of.
- We had great meals from barbecue, to pastas, to Chinese food, it was all delicious!
- It was a great time being here with family!
... out our flight is delayed, no problem, I wore my sneakers for the Dallas sprint. Update: been 15 hours so far and only in LA. I sat next to a guy from Australia on the flight from Dallas to LA. He reminded me that never, never make a right on red or we could die. We will drive on the other side of the road. He was from Perth which on the other side of ...
... on the tour. it was a pretty nice school overall.
... to Fort Sumner, on the Pecos River, and also site of THE REAL Billy the Kid grave, according to the REAL BIG sign. (We didn't bother - too far off the highway). On through Melrose to Clovis, NM for lunch. Nice little town actually. They have an Air Force Base, so the $$ trickle down pretty well. Then through Texico (no kidding), right on the border between (would you believe) Texas and New ...