La Quinta Corapolis Hotel
Travel Blogs from Pittsburgh
Made it to Monroeville this afternoon, parked the trailer at the High School (big school), so have to be at the show to set up at 9 tomorrow, so should be intersting, but not to hard.......never been to this part of Pa. before lots of hills (not mountains) pretty busy city, ...
... to once again catch up on the way behind blog that you are reading right now. Pizza sounded delicious so we found a good place on Yelp that we thought was just a mile down the road and called in our order. Lucky for us it was actually about 15 minutes away and all the roads in this place are insane and shoot off in random directions out of the blue so it only took ...
Today is driving day, or as I like to say "rest day for our feet". Our one stop today was Gettysburg national military park where the battle of Gettysburg from July 1-3,1863 took place. The battle was between Union and Confederate forces during the American Civil War. The battle involved the largest number of casualties of the entire war. The rest of the day was ...
Somewhere in the night the Capitol Limited took me into Sunday morning. I arrived in Pittsburgh at 5:00 in the morning and within a half hour greeted Jerryn who drove into Pittsburgh to get me even though I told her to wait until I was light out. After a joyous reunion and a short nap at home, We headed off to church in Beaver Falls. I was one happy ...
Cheesecake Factory at South Side Works with Jer and Kate and then to Amtrak station in Pittsburgh for midnight departure. Scouts from Jersey Shore, PA headed to Philmont Capitol Limited has Superliner double deck cars so I can see Pittsburgh as we depart "PNathaniel" my seat mate My neck pillow, eye mask, headphones with white noise system is fairly successful through the ...
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Corapolis Hotel Pittsburgh
Other places to stay in Pittsburgh
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- First trip to Pittsburgh
- Nice Stay!
- I will be back
1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Great hotel AND location
- Great hotel choice for travel
- Superb Experience at PBurgh Hyatt
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- The name maybe Westin but it's not the Westin I know
- Not a four star hotel by any means
- Sleepless night
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Doubletree is tops
- As a native, I am more than disappointed
- Great location--but construction!!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Can see the problems described below...
- Missing something
- All around "0"
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- 4 night Stay in April 2004
- Did'nt stay here but the lobby is grand!
- You should stay here
North Oakland, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Great location
- Over priced
- Fine time at the Holiday Inn
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Patriots lost but the Marriott was great!
- Comfortable Stay
- Good value if bought at a discount!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Great Experience!
- Just naturally friendly people on staff
- Wonderful Hotel
Penn Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly staff.... Needs some maintenance
- Hotel not just for Teamsters
- Good, but not great, on many fronts
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $124
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $156
- Best Hotel in Pittsburgh
- Funny beds, but otherwise nice
- Good times
Northshore, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $200
- Fun Time!
- Excellent New Downtown Hotel
- Wonderful hotel!
164 Fort Couch Rd., Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $148
East End, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Worst hotel stay so far!!!
- A nice hotel convenient to Oakland
- A Written Contract is no Guarantee
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Great deal!
- Great Stay
5311 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $110
4859 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Great affordable hotel!
- Nice hotel with good staff
- Reasonable Hotel at a good price
East Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $128
Upper Hill, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $180
Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $102
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $172
- Great Hotel; but close to major bar scene
- The Hampton was Great!
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Rooms Average; Service EXCELLENT!!
- Close to city ...country atmosphere
- Caution when Staying at 'Quality' Suites in Green Tree/Pittsburgh
Southside Flats, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $171