La Quinta Corapolis Hotel
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Corapolis Hotel Pittsburgh
Travel Blogs from Pittsburgh
My alarm went off at 6am and I was glad that I arrived home before 10pm last night. I packed my suitcase and caught a cab to the airport. It was now 7am and the city was getting busy as it was the beginning of the morning rush hour.
I checked into the customs area and I was good to go to my departure gate. The flight was running late and I plenty of time to get some food and drink. The flight to Singapore took about 8 hours
As my trip was winding down I decided to volunteer at the Duquesne incline mountain
lifts. I was going to help the volunteers that keep the restoration of the lifts in peak condition. it was going to be a peaceful afternoon working with two of the old builders who have been working on the lifts for forty years. They rely on volunteers to help as they are not funded ...
First stop this morning was ensuring I headed over to Pamela's P&G Diner in Pittsburgh's Strip District for a sweet breakfast. The then Senator Obama had a pancake breakfast there during his 2008 Pennsylvania primary election. He was so taken by them he requested Pamela's cater for his 2009 Memorial Day breakfast on the White House lawn. The diner was packed but with a cute interior, fast service and a delicious breakfast it ticked all the boxes! After all that sugar, I stayed in ...
... or next year. I must seize the moment now or risk losing the window of opportunity altogether.
I have longer layovers than usual on this trip and for the first time in a long time, I don't have any big projects to work on. I plan on doing a lot of reading and evaluations of some manuscripts people have sent me. Other than that, this is a trip where I am devoting myself to showing my family a ...
... stage! So cool. It was also the end point of the trail we were on!
More to come! Thanks to everyone in Pittsburgh! I had a wonderful time, and I feel like I could never do a fifth of the memories justice, but here are two great photos of the concert!
Other places to stay in Pittsburgh
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- First trip to Pittsburgh
- Nice Stay!
- I will be back
1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great hotel AND location
- Great hotel choice for travel
- Superb Experience at PBurgh Hyatt
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- The name maybe Westin but it's not the Westin I know
- Not a four star hotel by any means
- Sleepless night
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Doubletree is tops
- As a native, I am more than disappointed
- Great location--but construction!!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Can see the problems described below...
- Missing something
- All around "0"
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- 4 night Stay in April 2004
- Did'nt stay here but the lobby is grand!
- You should stay here
North Oakland, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great location
- Over priced
- Fine time at the Holiday Inn
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Patriots lost but the Marriott was great!
- Comfortable Stay
- Good value if bought at a discount!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great Experience!
- Just naturally friendly people on staff
- Wonderful Hotel
Penn Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Friendly staff.... Needs some maintenance
- Hotel not just for Teamsters
- Good, but not great, on many fronts
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $121
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $146
- Best Hotel in Pittsburgh
- Funny beds, but otherwise nice
- Good times
Northshore, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $192
- Fun Time!
- Excellent New Downtown Hotel
- Wonderful hotel!
East End, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Worst hotel stay so far!!!
- A nice hotel convenient to Oakland
- A Written Contract is no Guarantee
164 Fort Couch Rd., Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $141
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Great deal!
- Great Stay
5311 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $132
4859 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $135
- Great affordable hotel!
- Nice hotel with good staff
- Reasonable Hotel at a good price
East Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Upper Hill, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $102
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Hotel; but close to major bar scene
- The Hampton was Great!
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Rooms Average; Service EXCELLENT!!
- Close to city ...country atmosphere
- Caution when Staying at 'Quality' Suites in Green Tree/Pittsburgh
Southside Flats, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $152