La Quinta Corapolis Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Pittsburgh
... fell backwards, landed on her butt and broke her back. All was quiet for a while until October, when cancer attacked my prostate, so it was removed. I sure do miss it! We soon realized that we didn't need a house to die in - we could die anywhere. So we turned off the water, lowered the thermostat, and headed for Florida. Guess what?? It's 2012!!
Hickory Hammock Equestrian Center in Lorida, Florida. That's a mouthful. That's where ...
I grew up just a few hours from Pittsburgh. My family would always make a day trip and visit this city. I have never spent the night in Pittsburgh, but I am hoping in the future that I will be able to spend a weekend there and experience this city.
The many times that I have been to this city I have gone to the Carnegie Science Center and Sportsworks. These two places are wonderful for families ...
... of the morning until we started heading towards the door. He then jumped down and walked to the kitchen hallway and looked at us with this sad face as we opened the door and walked out. Poor kitty. ;(. He gives me such a guilt trip when we travel. Anyway, he will be fine. We have the cat cam on and will watch him and of course Margarita will take good care of him. ...
... that didn't fit, so I had a credit I was determined to use, LOL! I tried on everything possible in the store and found a cool sweater. Then I met Brady and a couple of friends at a sports bar down the street...it was the Big Ten tournament and we watched Michigan beat Illinois (barely) which was awkward because one of the friends went to Illinois....:-/
Of course, we needed to get on the road by that point, but we drove across the city for me ...
... be plenty, despite having to wait in that line plus another one inside the terminal. It just so happens that United runs a very competent operation at LAX. There were agents stationed at all key points, and they were on the ball. We almost ran into trouble with suitcase weight limits at the counter, and there were announcements playing warning against repacking, but we were saved by a sympathetic agent who was willing to take the scale ...
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Corapolis Hotel Pittsburgh
Other places to stay in Pittsburgh
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- First trip to Pittsburgh
- Nice Stay!
- I will be back
1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Great hotel AND location
- Great hotel choice for travel
- Superb Experience at PBurgh Hyatt
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- The name maybe Westin but it's not the Westin I know
- Not a four star hotel by any means
- Sleepless night
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Doubletree is tops
- As a native, I am more than disappointed
- Great location--but construction!!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Can see the problems described below...
- Missing something
- All around "0"
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- 4 night Stay in April 2004
- Did'nt stay here but the lobby is grand!
- You should stay here
North Oakland, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Great location
- Over priced
- Fine time at the Holiday Inn
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Patriots lost but the Marriott was great!
- Comfortable Stay
- Good value if bought at a discount!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Great Experience!
- Just naturally friendly people on staff
- Wonderful Hotel
Penn Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly staff.... Needs some maintenance
- Hotel not just for Teamsters
- Good, but not great, on many fronts
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $124
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $156
- Best Hotel in Pittsburgh
- Funny beds, but otherwise nice
- Good times
Northshore, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $200
- Fun Time!
- Excellent New Downtown Hotel
- Wonderful hotel!
East End, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Worst hotel stay so far!!!
- A nice hotel convenient to Oakland
- A Written Contract is no Guarantee
164 Fort Couch Rd., Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Great deal!
- Great Stay
5311 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $110
4859 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Great affordable hotel!
- Nice hotel with good staff
- Reasonable Hotel at a good price
East Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $128
Upper Hill, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $180
Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $102
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $172
- Great Hotel; but close to major bar scene
- The Hampton was Great!
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Rooms Average; Service EXCELLENT!!
- Close to city ...country atmosphere
- Caution when Staying at 'Quality' Suites in Green Tree/Pittsburgh
Southside Flats, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $171