La Quinta Corapolis Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Pittsburgh
As part of my time here at Carnegie Mellon, I have been given the amazing opportunity to travel to Doha, Qatar over Spring Break to tour our Middle Eastern campus. The program is called IMPAQT (Initiating Meaningful Pittsburgh and Qatar Ties) and our goal is not only to foster relationships between the two campuses, but also promote a more hefty exchange program for semester or year-long study.
... laptops and have some giveaways for our orphanage visits, but most of our time has been spent getting our container ready to ship. We will not be able to ship before we leave, but we will be on it as soon as we return.
On this trip, we will visit orphanages, churches, and widows, while seeing some sights and doing some leadership training. All in all, it will be a busy but not a hectic ...
It's been a good stay here in Pittsburgh with Joe (Ed's dad) and Lucky (the miniature Pomeranian- Joe's dog). The last couple days we've been resting up and taking it easy. We went to see Anchorman 2 (very silly) and had dinner with Ed's Aunt Peggy and Uncle Alan. Today we had breakfast at a delicious local joint ...
Over the weekend I planned to see as much of Pittsburgh as possible. My host family recommended that I do the amphibious vehicle tour of the city and visit the local botanical gardens and the natural history museum which is twinned with the art gallery. The weather report was clear for today with rain predicted for tomorrow so after FaceTiming family I headed to the down town area to get the tour. It left from a trendy area of town which used to be the railway station but it had ...
... com/) they make a yummy burrito. We had a nice break and headed to Taco Bell for another cherry lime aid (.http://www.tacobell.com/food/beverage s) We hit the road again and kept going through more rain and finally made it the hotel. For dinner we tried Bob Evans and found it quite good. Off to bed to get ready for our final ...
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Corapolis Hotel Pittsburgh
Other places to stay in Pittsburgh
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $143
- First trip to Pittsburgh
- Nice Stay!
- I will be back
1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $124
- Great hotel AND location
- Great hotel choice for travel
- Superb Experience at PBurgh Hyatt
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $203
- The name maybe Westin but it's not the Westin I know
- Not a four star hotel by any means
- Sleepless night
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $188
- Doubletree is tops
- As a native, I am more than disappointed
- Great location--but construction!!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Can see the problems described below...
- Missing something
- All around "0"
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $201
- 4 night Stay in April 2004
- Did'nt stay here but the lobby is grand!
- You should stay here
North Oakland, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $151
- Great location
- Over priced
- Fine time at the Holiday Inn
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $204
- Patriots lost but the Marriott was great!
- Comfortable Stay
- Good value if bought at a discount!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $237
- Great Experience!
- Just naturally friendly people on staff
- Wonderful Hotel
Penn Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $95
- Friendly staff.... Needs some maintenance
- Hotel not just for Teamsters
- Good, but not great, on many fronts
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $124
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $156
- Best Hotel in Pittsburgh
- Funny beds, but otherwise nice
- Good times
Northshore, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $200
- Fun Time!
- Excellent New Downtown Hotel
- Wonderful hotel!
East End, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $158
- Worst hotel stay so far!!!
- A nice hotel convenient to Oakland
- A Written Contract is no Guarantee
164 Fort Couch Rd., Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $148
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $79
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $223
- Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Great deal!
- Great Stay
5311 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $110
4859 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $107
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $144
- Great affordable hotel!
- Nice hotel with good staff
- Reasonable Hotel at a good price
East Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $128
Upper Hill, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $180
Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $102
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $172
- Great Hotel; but close to major bar scene
- The Hampton was Great!
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $92
- Rooms Average; Service EXCELLENT!!
- Close to city ...country atmosphere
- Caution when Staying at 'Quality' Suites in Green Tree/Pittsburgh
Southside Flats, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $171