La Quinta Corapolis Hotel
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Pittsburgh
Well my adventure has finally started. After weeks of getting ready and then waiting till the last few days to finally lay everything out, I am ready to leave. I'm taking off for DC this afternoon. Last night I went to dinner with the family. Mom, Dad, James, Jo-Ann, Nicole, Jack, Mrs. Miller, and myself all had dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse. It was a great ...
... Inside the stadium the views of the river, bridges and downtown are varied, but all great, from different places in the stadium. A hedge near the batters' eye is sculpted to say "Pirates". The ramps to the upper levels were spirals rather than the typical switchbacks which makes for a shorter walk, but might be more crowded when the game lets out. It was nice to get away from the humidity out ...
Today we started off in Pittsburg, we were quickly away from the city and on a trail by the river. It's hot but the trail is mostly shaded limestone right by the river so you feel a nice breeze. The limestone is in good condition and is going fast averaging 11 mph. ...
... stage! So cool. It was also the end point of the trail we were on!
More to come! Thanks to everyone in Pittsburgh! I had a wonderful time, and I feel like I could never do a fifth of the memories justice, but here are two great photos of the concert!
... Unfortunately we didn't get to do much more in Pitt other then stoping by Heinz Field and PNC Park before we had to go to Cleveland but either way we all really enjoyed the feeling of Pitt and it is definitely somewhere I would like to return to. Next Stop, Clevland.
NOTE: I realize that Pittsburgh is the Steel City but the title is in reference to the State stealing money from me.
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Corapolis Hotel Pittsburgh
Other places to stay in Pittsburgh
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $132
- First trip to Pittsburgh
- Nice Stay!
- I will be back
1111 Airport Boulevard, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $133
- Great hotel AND location
- Great hotel choice for travel
- Superb Experience at PBurgh Hyatt
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- The name maybe Westin but it's not the Westin I know
- Not a four star hotel by any means
- Sleepless night
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $171
- Doubletree is tops
- As a native, I am more than disappointed
- Great location--but construction!!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $187
- Can see the problems described below...
- Missing something
- All around "0"
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 5 star hotelfrom $197
- 4 night Stay in April 2004
- Did'nt stay here but the lobby is grand!
- You should stay here
North Oakland, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $162
- Great location
- Over priced
- Fine time at the Holiday Inn
Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $191
- Patriots lost but the Marriott was great!
- Comfortable Stay
- Good value if bought at a discount!
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 4 star hotelfrom $247
- Great Experience!
- Just naturally friendly people on staff
- Wonderful Hotel
Penn Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $89
- Friendly staff.... Needs some maintenance
- Hotel not just for Teamsters
- Good, but not great, on many fronts
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $121
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $146
- Best Hotel in Pittsburgh
- Funny beds, but otherwise nice
- Good times
Northshore, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $192
- Fun Time!
- Excellent New Downtown Hotel
- Wonderful hotel!
East End, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $160
- Worst hotel stay so far!!!
- A nice hotel convenient to Oakland
- A Written Contract is no Guarantee
164 Fort Couch Rd., Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $141
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $83
Downtown, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $224
- Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff
- Great deal!
- Great Stay
5311 Campbells Run Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $132
4859 McKnight Road, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $135
- Great affordable hotel!
- Nice hotel with good staff
- Reasonable Hotel at a good price
East Hills, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $122
Upper Hill, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $144
Fox Chapel, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $102
East End, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $173
- Great Hotel; but close to major bar scene
- The Hampton was Great!
Green Tree, Pittsburgh | 3 star hotelfrom $96
- Rooms Average; Service EXCELLENT!!
- Close to city ...country atmosphere
- Caution when Staying at 'Quality' Suites in Green Tree/Pittsburgh
Southside Flats, Pittsburgh | 2 star hotelfrom $152