La Quinta Inn & Suites Lawton
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
Travel Blogs from Lawton
3. Visit to John Lobb Shoes and given a personal tour by Neil McLaran. Then visiting in his after- work pub.
4. Stonehenge and touching a Henge stone at Avebury.
5. Dinner with Cade and Jill at Wolseley's.. it was so surreal to be in London together.
1. Anne Frank's original diary. The realization that she was Grant's ...
... the Mara River by the thousands. Seeing the migration with wildebeest as far as the eye could see. This is why we came to the Serengeti.
7. Lioness carrying her week old cubs in her mouth. We saw 55 lions total.
8. 3 day old baby giraffe being very skiddish and not letting us up-close .
9. Following the Mother Lioness as she goes to fetch her month old cubs and follow them back ...
... proceeded to send an email to my sisters and other family to see if anyone wanted to join us. 9 other family members said "yes!" After research and discussion with several travel agencies, we decided on Tanzania with a side trip to Zanzibar. Rick, Grant and I will travel to London for a week prior to Safari. Jack is staying home to participate in OU's "Summer Academy" and summer school. This decision will pay off for him when he gets to suit up this fall. ...
... chocolate like a sandwich. Aaliyah was the only one who didn't find them too sweet to have seconds! The rest of the evening was spent huddled up inside the Jucymobile for another
movie night, Pirates of the Carribean 2.
The next morning we woke the girls at sunrise so we could get on the road to Little Rock, Arkansas. We had our usual breakfast consisting of hot chocolates, tea, coffee, frozen
orange juice, ...
... and the fire, things were pretty sad looking. The longhorns and buffalo were still able to find some grass to feed on, but not much.
When we got back to Lawton, we drove by the first house we bought. The neighborhood was in better shape than we had expected, but was still run down a bit. What was kinda sad was to see the poor shape of the front yard after Shirley had hand watered in the new lawn the first summer we were in the house. ...