La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs
How has this hotel rated in the past?
- Free High-Speed Internet
- Swimming pool
- Business Services
- Fitness/Health center
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Free parking
Photos of La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs
Travelers also recommend:
- More recommendations
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn & Suites Hobbs
Travel Blogs from Hobbs
- Woke up beyond excited to see my family in Lubbock!
- Filled up my gas tank, got some ice and water, and i was off!
- It was a short drive to Lubbock, and before i knew it I was there!
- It was great to see my family!
- My aunt made me a nice turkey ...
The next stage of our incredible journey started Monday afternoon.
The train was scheduled to leave Chicago at 2pm, but due to track work, it didn't actually leave till nearer 4pm. so of course we were late at all stops.
The first part of the trip was pretty boring, just going through towns and umpteen corn fields.
Our cabin was standard small, so initially we were like a ...
- On my way to flagstaff I stopped for the night in Carlsbad, NM
- the next morning I stopped by the store and refilled my ice chest for $6.00
- before departing for flagstaff I checked out the Living desert State Park
- I ate some granola bars from my ice chest and then set off for flagstaff
- getting to flagstaff from Carlsbad I spent $111.45 on ...
Each morning we look at the map to see where want to be and book a hotel for the night and this is when Darren realized we were near Roswell, NM home of the famous UFO government cover-up. We traded the caverns for a chance to spot an alien and we headed north on Rt ...
... and lots of desert animals. It was great exercise and perfect cloudy weather to walk outside for 1 1 1/2 miles. After having a fantastic BBQ dinner at local joint we went back to Carlsbad Cavern to witness "bat flight" at dusk. Yet again another wondrous experience to see 200,000 bats fly out of their cave to load up on their dinner and to get food for babies just hanging around in cave for their daily food ...