La Quinta Inn Airport West
No availability found through our partners. Please contact the business directly or check some of our recommended alternatives.
TripAdvisor Reviews La Quinta Inn Airport West San Antonio
Travel Blogs from San Antonio
... stories about ranching in BC. They also had a Smart Car they would load up into the back of their Motorhome. There was a small crowd watching as Steve loaded the car. It's not a toy hauler as you seen on many trailers, once it's loaded, you can't tell there's a car inside the RV. Just plain cool!
Mike has been enjoying time on the golf course, and I've been cooling off in the pool. Its a tough life.
Bye for now. Stay well.
Departed home about 8 am. As per our usual routine, ate breakfast out. This time we went to Tejas Cafe. They have the best breakfast tacos, however, they have increased their prices significantly! Before we paid $6.70ish for two tacos and two coffees, now it's $9.20ish! Anyway, since we can't plug in at the storage facility to cool the refrigerator, because we trip the GFCI and there isn't room at the house right now, we decided that we would just run the generator while driving ...
... gift shop. We browsed till evicted at 1pm when it closed - without a purchase! So we returned to our car, except we couldn’t find it. Then we spotted the Shroud of Turin exhibition we'd passed earlier. (Yes, we were amazed too, but it was not the shroud itself, just an exhibition about it!). We drove to the RiverCentre shopping mall in the historic downtown, paying $20 for the privilege of parking there on an “event day” ie ...
... we came to. They didn't have a mechanic nor a shop, but refered us to a place called "Big Dog's". Un Huh, Big Dogs. It was just down the road so off we went. Big Dog wasn't there but the workers put in 2 gallons of anti-freeze and awayyyy we went. Got about 10 miles and ol Charlie started to get hot again. Back we went, this time we met Big Dog. They looked at the thing and declared we can't fix it until tomorrow. We went and found a campground.....
Another uneventful travel day, well almost. We left Texarkana about 9:00 and arrived in San Antonio about 4:00pm. Beautiful clear, sunny day but it had turned cold overnight and we were hovering @ 0C most of the morning, warmed up in the afternoon. The winds were very strong and on a couple of occasions, we had to ...
Other places to stay in San Antonio
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $178
- Terrific location, average room
- Not one of the better Hyatts....
- Excellent and personal customer service!!!
West San Antonio/Sea World/Six Flags, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $128
- Room and be were way too small for a family of five!
- Shaky Start But Excellent Service
- Nice Getaway :)
Crownhill Park, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $98
420 Market Street, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $79
- Loved the Westin
- Very nice Westin
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $147
- Great Stay
- Nice hotel - small rooms
- Older Hotel, But In Really Good Shape
Dignowity Hill, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $83
- Nasty Nasty Nasty
- This place is garbage
- Take it or leave it
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $154
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $131
- Great Place to Stay !!!
- 3 Star in some Categories - 1 Star in Others
- Not the Place for Romance
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $138
- Excellent Experience at the Holiday Inn Riverwalk!
- Friendly restaurant and bar staff, thats about it!!
- Below average
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $87
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $119
- Indifferent and depressing
- Beautiful hotel, terrible service
- Pleasant ambiance & great location
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $174
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $92
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $172
- Unbelievably GREAT Service
- Keep an eye on your stuff
- Will choose another hotel next time.
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $104
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $205
- Surprised after reading negative reviews
- Construction Hell!
- What a dissapointment
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $185
- Very disappointed
- Great Hotel for Couples.
- Swanky but a little pricy
37 NE Loop 410 (at McCullough), San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $71
Airport/North Central, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $115
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $109
- Radisson fine if you only want a place to sleep
- Great value, great location
- I give the Radisson Hotel Market Square an A
Downtown, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $174
- Great Hotel and Staff
- A great option in San Antonio
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 5 star hotelfrom $173
- Great hotel on the riverwalk
- We've Stayed Here Several Times & We Love It!
- Absolutely outstanding
Downtown, San Antonio | 4 star hotelfrom $173
- Was told the Marriot was better than the Hilton and Hyatt--- what a joke
- Very nice accommodations
- Bring your earplugs! No Rest in San Antonio!
Uptown Broadway, San Antonio | 3 star hotelfrom $132
Downtown/Riverwalk, San Antonio | 2 star hotelfrom $125
- Not as good as other Hamptons
- Far from Riverwalk
- Big Price, basic Hampton